What army should i collect? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What army should i collect?

Hi im a fairly experianced warhammer player and iv decided i want to collect a new WF army.
    Since i only know the strenghts of a few armys i was wodering if anyone can enlighten me on what army suits the style of play i like.

I love units which can take alot of punishment and just not die. In WH40k i play Death Guard, and the reason i chose them is because they had T5 and 'Feel No Pain' rule.
    Is there an equivalent army which i could collect which would frustrate my opponent with how durable my units are?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Hex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

First off, someone's gonna whinge at you for not posting in the sticky.

Sounds like you might like Dwarfs. Like the idea of massive chunks of rock solid infantry supported by artillery? Otherwise Warriors of Chaos may suit you, if you prefer a more aggressive army. Both armies have massive armour saves...

Hex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

If you really want hard to kill nurgle daemons are pretty tops at that I hear.

Another choice is lizards, T4 with good armor and cold blood is hard to beat.

+ Reply to Thread