Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I'm reposting this thread here because my original post in the rules section got closed. As far as I can tell, it was removed because I had the audacity to ask a question about the rules in the rules question forum.
Snarkiness aside, I have read some of the 8th edition rules, but didn't have enough time to find an answer to a few questions:
1. Can shields be used against shooting attacks? I now believe so, but I wanted to be sure.
2. What weapons can you use shields with and still get the 6+ ward save? In the old edition it had to be a hand weapon, but I wanted to make sure.
3. From what I've heard, the musician allows you to reform your troops that are locked in close combat. Does that include changing the direction you're facing? For example, say an enemy attacks your flank. On your next turn, can you reform them so they're facing the enemy, instead of being flanked?
"Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
i bet youl get this answered in the 8th rumoursthread.
1. shields are armour like anything else. Ofcourse they can be use against arrows
2. 2. the 6+ ward save is special rule for handweapon+ shield. other weapon combinations have other rules.
3. im not sure here but i think i read somewhere about change facing after combat rounds being possible
Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs