Shining Moments of the Gaming God's - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    234 (x3)

Shining Moments of the Gaming God's

Hello everbody! With all the new fantasy hipe going around it made me think of all my best moments(some unexpected,but hey thats what makes the game great) in 7th edition. So what a better way to say goodbye to old edition and bring in the new than to post your best monments in the great game of Warhammer!

Ill start with one of mine, this one relates to my first 8th edition game where i turned archoen into a gold statue!

So come on and lets here some of the moments when your armies gods shined upon you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

I have one for me and one for the one I usually play against, I play Wood Elves he plays Dark Elves. Mine is the first time he brought a manticore to try and deal with my treeman, which gave him some serious headaches, the round he charged the treeman he rolled 5 ones to hit, I hit back and annihilated the manticore in the same round

His is when his sorceress on a cold one slayed the same treeman in close combat, granted it was the cold one that wounded him... The two were the only pieces left on the board. Which means he won, this was about a month before this edition of Wood Elves came out.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    320 (x8)

i once had a brilliant battle with my goblins and orcs. Was having lots of laughs and stuff seemed really close, then suddenly when i started my 5th turn i realised i had only a single fanatic left. I had to double check the whole table but all remaining units were enemy =/

whiped the smile right off my face
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    986 (x8)

Mine had to have been during a tourney against Lizardmen, my lowly Bretonnian peasants (25 M@As) charged his big Engine of the Gods. My intention was just to halt his charge and try and hold for a turn to get a flank with my knights. Not only did they hold, but the Dice Gods favoured me to break him and we then ran him down.

...you should have seen the look on his face...
    Last edited by MDSW; July 20th, 2010 at 17:39.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

b"h
    My best moment was in a game I was shure I was loosing badly and in the end after we counted the points we found out that I massacred My opponent.

+ Reply to Thread