This is a fairly rough army list, based on no magic all combat-shooting style. With many skinks. Oh those skinks. I guess I have roughly 4 hard units that can take care of themselves and a sh** load of skinks that will be taking out any and all fire shields, warhounds, fast cavalry, skirmishers extra. I also plan for the Salamanders to do their part in taking out any skirmishers, flyers or summoned zombies. If there are any dragons or hard nuts on the battle field, I just dedicate my bane head to them effectively halving the wounds I need to cause to kill them.

I don't have the points costs to hand, but it is in the 2000 points limit. I also find that skinks in a Lizardmen army have to fill about 5-7 different roles on the battlefield, so my philosophy is that you can never have too many of them.

There are just a few questions, I can replace the Saurus Oldblood on the stegadon with a 4th generation Slaan, which should I choose and why?

Lords
Oldblood Grrrr Guh Garrr Grrr - Great weapon, light armour, Bane Head, Blessed Spawning of Quetzl, Itzl, Tepok Arnie the Carnie -

Heroes
Enrique Keeper of Scrolls - 2 Dispel Scrolls -

Core
15 Skink Scouts - Blow pipes, brave -

15 Skink Scouts - Blow pipes, brave -

15 Skink Skirmishers - Blow pipes, brave -

Special
20 Saurus - Hand weapons, shields, full command, Blessed Spawning of Quetzl

20 Saurus - Hand weapons, shields, full command, Blessed Spawning of Quetzl

6 Cold One Riders - Spears, shields, cold ones, full command, Huanchi's Blessed Totem

Rare
2 Salamanders