Dwarf 2000pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dwarf 2000pts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is not my army list but someone elses i thought i would lend him a hand in this as it is his 1st dwarf army tell me what you think of it.

lord
    dwarf handgun - countless amount of wargear.

Thane
    battle standard - master rune of kadrin, master rune of valaya( the +2 to all attempts to dispell within 12 all remain in play spells automatically dispelled) rune of slowness.

Engineer

Engineer

20 Dwarf Hangunners

20 dwarf handgunners

20 dwarf handgunners

4 cannons

2 organ guns

as you can see this is a pretty good army.

Rune of kadrin is very good with a handgunner army (re-rolling all those 1's to wound) how hidious is that. hardly any majic is going to get off on him so he isnt worried about that.

cannons with engineers

any you have noticed please tell me and ill tell him.

Thanks.
    :shifty:

Boys rule, Girls suck! (if you get what i mean)

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/theemperorsfinest' target='_blank'>The Iron Guard Official Website</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That army sucks,straight up,im sorry to say. If your truly going shooty,the lord shouldnt have much wargear,and the thane?&#33; Seriously,he is worth over 250 points and only has a 4+ save at T4 and 2 wounds. All the enemy would do is allocate some high strength attacks against him even from unit champions and hes freaking dead. Engineers suck,using runes will give you alot more power. Cannons are mediocre in dwarf armies,stone throwers w/ rune of accuracy and penetrating are VITAL for a good shooty list. using thunderers in squads of 20?&#33; Why?&#33;?&#33;? They need to be in wide formation to shoot well,and suck in H2H even if you DO reform your ranks,which btw cheats you out of a precious round of firing. A good dwarf army has atleast 3 good blocks of infantry,a runesmith,a stonethrower and a cannon or some such mixture,preferably some elits,and small units of shooters. Read the excellent dwarf tactica on the tactics section for more help.

+ Reply to Thread