2250 Tzeentch Mortals - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Lord w/ MoT, Dragon, Staff of Change, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Great Weapon, Shield- 814
    Exalted Champ w/ MoT, Beserker Sword, Enchanted Shield, Chariot w/ MoT-360
    Aspiring Champ w/ MoT, Great Weapon, Shield, Power Familiar, Steed- 222
    4 Chosen Knights of Tzeentch w/ command, War Banner- 275
    Chariot w/ MoT- 140
    5 Screamers- 165
    Hellcannon- 270

17 models, 14 power dice, 7 dispel dice.

This army does surprisingly well against anything that isn't.... well, a SAD or Gunline. Or Dwarfs. This army doesn't like Dwarfs.

But anyways... there's only a couple things in this list that can change.
    The regular chariot can change.
    The AC can change.

Everything else is bought and assembled/painted.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't you get absoloutely out numbered you also don't have enough core units

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That I'm outnumbered is one of the most no-brainer things I've ever heard. I only have 17 models. Of course I'm outnumbered.

And yes, I do have enough core. Since the Chariots that characters are mounted on count as core, I have 3 core choices.

The point of this army was to have an army that was quick and easy to paint. I have trouble painting large amounts of troops, so this one is just great.

Punctuation is your friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All i can say is wow. This is one cheesed out freakin' army. less than 500 points of core units,and over 1000 in characters. Tzeetch is character heavy but my god come on. And good luck finding ppl willing to play against this list,seriously,cuz you wont.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Abbadon@Oct 18 2004, 123
    All i can say is wow. This is one cheesed out freakin' army. less than 500 points of core units,and over 1000 in characters. Tzeetch is character heavy but my god come on. And good luck finding ppl willing to play against this list,seriously,cuz you wont.
    [snapback]232416[/snapback]
    i have to agree....this is one of the chessiest armies ive seen, i doubt someone will accept ur challenge for a battleand 17 modells in 2000 points?????? :wacko:
    i wouldve never thought some would use a list like this seriously

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'good luck finding people to play, cuz you won't'

Well, that proves that you're wrong. I find games ALL the time. You're just closeminded. I actually only win about 50/50. It's just a different tactical challenge for me and my opponent. And I don't use it in tournaments. (I would think that's really obvious).

And absolutely everyone wants to play against my list. If nothing else just so they can a) have a new challenge if I'm a competent player (I am) or b) get an easy win against an army that's generally concieved as cheesy if I'm a crap player. They never get an easy win, but I don't always win, by any stretch of the imagination.

And to cap it off, I know my army is cheesy. That's why it's not used in tournaments. However, I'd appreciate a mod locking this thread. I'm tired of having to defend an army that I use in friendly games everytime I post it. It's legal, it's not used in tournaments, and it's surprisingly underpowered. Just lock the thread, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think this army is very cheesy. With so few models, you can't really afford to take losses. Sure, all your guys are quality, but things can go wrong, and if something goes wrong, it hurts.

What I'm trying to say is, from my point of view, you must be pretty lucky, or just a good player.
    I've seen some real cheese out there,( this is coming from a guy who either always plays against pure high elf cav or 18 fanatics) and what your playing sounds more like some fun stuff rather than a godly army. Maybe I'm wrong,( i admit that i don't know warhammer all THAT well, i'm relatativly new) but this sounds like a really hard army to play.

In a nut shell, go ahead and play it if you like it. I personally have had bad experience with the majority of my army being heroes, but hey. You're playing chaos. Go for it.

As for not being able to find someone to play you, there is ALWAYS someone who will play you. If someone is such a bad sport and so into winning that they wont play against an army that is "cheesy", they shouldn't be playing warhammer. I honestly have won about 4 games of warhammer, all though I have played many more. And I think it is awsome and great fun. Because I understand there is a lot more to warhammer than winning. For example: painting your army, discussing strat, converting, and role play.

p.s.

Is it just random, or do people usually play 2250 points?

I guess I rambled. O well. Cool list.(Coming from a Tzeench fan, by the way.) ^_^
    <span style='color:gray'>His eyes are cold, he doesn&#39;t feel,</span>
    <span style='color:red'>He doesn&#39;t laugh or cry.</span>
    <span style='color:orange'>All he does from dawn &#39;till dusk is make the high elves die.</span>

<span style='color:purple'>Dark Elves 2,000</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>3 - 0 - 2</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are using this army and say its underpowered,please never give any1 else advice on tactics or strategy again....ever....because you obviously cant play yourself out of a paper bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you obviously have never played the army, Abbadon, so you can go straight to hell. Play yourself out of a paper bag.

And now, ignoring him,

Raistlin- As I said, it is cheesy. I&#39;m not denying that. But even cheesy armies can be very easily beaten. Play a SAD against a Beastmen army. Play a terror causing list against Undead.
    Already explained that I always find a game.

And thank you for pointing out the weaknesses in my list. I do have almost no models. And they can also panic. I&#39;ve had my dragon and his rider wiped out by 2 hellblasters. Which caused the by then nearby 2 chariots and knights panic and not rally until they were already halfway back to their table edge. Needless to say, I lost.

So, no. Sometimes the dice are with you, and sometimes they&#39;re not.

And I was going to play it anyways, no matter what ******es like the above guy say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you knew it was cheesy,and were going to play it no matter what we said....why the hell did you post it? This is for ppl to share army lists and get feedback,you seem to be ignoring the feedback and simply trying to justify the cheese.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast