New army help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New army help

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

New army help

Hi everyone I am looking to start a new army I have got skaven and high elves already and I fancy something different a new challenge so my question is what army would you recommend, why are they a good army in your opinion and what makes them stand out for you above all the rest.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I look forward to reading what you all think.

2. Remove Advertisements

utrecht, Holland
    19 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

320 (x8)

Hey there Steven. there´s a sticky about thi subject so you didnt really have to make a new thread for it )sticky is nice, cus when you post there suddenly every veteran and me in here gets a message someone posted in that thread.

about new armies, pfff theres so many! i´d say its important to choose an army that feels right in the first place, maybe because you like the models or strategy.

Skaven are massed warped poison cowards and high elfs are glass cannons, elite, expensive and very dangerous in offense and magic, very flimsy and they die just by staring evilly at them.
    Something different: perhaps an Ogre army, where you have few elite troops, alot tougher than a tough of skaven or elf. easy to paint so few troops, new book and new models.
    or perhaps the warriors of chaos. Also elite troops, very versatile and they can take a few punches in the face without blinking.
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

+ Reply to Thread