2150 Pt. Bretonnia - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    3 (x1)

Hey guys, I'm planning out my future Bret. list. I've decided to go all cavalry. I have also decided to play no magic. About half of the games i'll play will be against Dwarves and Khorne. The other armies I will play against are dark elves(1-2 lvl 2's) and Lizzies without a slaan. The two undead armies scare me, but against those I will play Earrantry list and have some magic defense.

So here it is:

Bret. Lord- GV, Silver Lance of Blessed, Grail Shield, Pegasus

Pal- QV, Sword of Quest, Shield, BW, HA, Rides w/ QK

Pal- BSB Gromril Great Helm, HA, BW, Rides w/ KE

Pal- Lance, Shield, HA, BW, Rides w/ KotR

Pal- Lance, Shield, HA, BW, Rides w/ KotR

8 KotR w/ FC War Banner

8 KotR w/ FC

8 KE w/ FC Errantry Banner

5 PK w/ FC

5 QK w/ FC

5 MY w/ Musician

5 MY w/ Musician

9 GK w/ FC Banner of Defense

-I am playing quite a few heroes in here, but since i NEED to break the enemy on the charge, i think its a good idea.
    -The Mounted Yeomen will bait the khorne losers, the PK will hunt mages and war machines and march block. The QK are great flankers and very manuverable with 3X2.
    -My lord will stay within an inch of the PK so he cant be sniped and is a great character hunter. Otherwise i'll just slam him into a big unit along with a train.

-My Warrior Priest will challenge your Chaos Lord
    -OK, my Chaos lord will slaughter you
    -My warrior priest with Van Hortsmen's Speculum will take his 7 Str 8 attacks. You die.
    -Take your model off the table, he's dead

2. Remove Advertisements

The wonderful world of inexpensive druchii!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

This seems like a fairly solid list. And damn, it has godspeed. The PKs should help you in a lot of your games. If you pray every game,(which I think you should) your army is going to have some very resiliant guys. With 2+ saves, 5+/6+ wards, and many units being immune to psychology, seems fairly strong. Nice list.

Heh, just look out for fanatics. :wacko:

Have fun playing.
    <span style='color:red'>He is the forsaken. An error found in the world, and its weight resting on the shoulders of one being. Know must he walk in shadow, the dark rose.</span>

+ Reply to Thread