1000 Pt Brettonian Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, after about 7 years I'm getting back into WFB. I still have most of my mini's. However, the rules have changed since I last played (obviously) so I need to work on a new list. As well, my local GW store only plays 1000 point battles (to make for faster games).

Here is an attempt at a Brettonian list.. tell me what you think.

General -> Paladin w/hvy armor, shield, warhorse, Lance, Mithril Helm, Knightly virtue

BSB -> Paladin w/warhorse, hand weapon, Knightly virtue, Cuirass of fortune

Damsel of the Lady w/warhorse, level 2, 2 dispel scrolls

5 Knights of the Realm w/full command (accompanied by general)

5 Knights of the Realm w/full command (accompanied by BS

6 Squires on foot

6 Squires on foot

6 Grail knights w/full command

I went for more smaller units to give more mobility. In the current rules (lance formation) 6 will give a rank bonus, and the next rank bonus comes at 10 models which is pretty pricey in points. I also debated whether to get 2 6-man units of squires in order to skirmish, or 1 block of 12 bowmen. Not a big difference I suppose, but allows me more flexibility of targets and movement. I put the BSB and general in the regular knight units because the grail knights can pretty much take care of themselves and it spreads out my threats into all 3 knight units.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks pretty cool.Should work. Moat armies should have a problem with all that heavy cavalry. Since they cant shot very well due to ur blessing ur gonna get there pretty much intact. Watch out for the old - Flee charge reaction and then counter strike! Have your units back each other up
    A Promise to a dead man means nothing.

Closed Thread