Future Khorne Chaos Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

I am palnning on in the future making a fantasy khorne army and so here is my army list, any suggestions, crticisms, comments:

The Blood Bringers of Kharn
    lords and heroes
    Lord Kharn 705pts
    equipment: runesword, axe of Khorne, chaos armor, mark of Khorne, dragon

Lord Karnus, right hand man of Khar 710pts
    equipment: blade of Blood, berserker sword, helm of many eyes, mark of Khorne, dragon

Exalted Champion Lymphus 195pts
    equipment: rending sword, long sword, chaos armor, mark of Khorne, barded horse

Army Banner Bearer, Mortis Reaper 190pts
    equipment: Banner of Rage, axe of Khorne, mark of Khorne

core units
    (2) 14 man Marauder squad 219pts
    equipment: hand weapon, shields, light armor; chieftain has great weapon and light armor; 1 musician, 1 SB>banner of wrath
    all have mark of Khorne

(2) 12 man Chosen Warrior Squad 378pts
    equipment: hand weapon, chaos armor, shield, mark of Khorne; champ. has great weapon and chaos armor, mark of khorne; 1 musician; 1 SB>banner of Wrath

(2) 12 man Warrior Squad 307pts
    equipment: hand weapons, heavy armor, shield; champ. has 2 hand weapons, heavy armor; 1 musician; 1 SB> banner of wrath
    all have mark of Khorne

8 man Chosen Knights 505pts
    equipment:hand weapons, chaos armor, shield, barded chaos steed; 1 musician, 1 SB>banner of Wrath; all have mark of Khorne

Chariot of Chaos 150pts
    equipment: crew has halberds; mark of Khorne

rare units
    Spawn of Khorne(2) 75pts

Total Points 4105pts
    Total Models 82 models

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Lord Kharn 705pts
    equipment: runesword, axe of Khorne, chaos armor, mark of Khorne, dragon

**First off you can't give any character more than 1 magic weapon (So it's either the Runesword or the Axe of Khorne) Personally I would keep the Axe, a Chaos Lord needs no help in the Stats area (he's more than a match for most other lords). So you have 70pts(from the runesword) I would suggest either the Crown of Everlasting Conquest (Regen) or the Gaze of the Gods (4+ ward save, but if you flee then you become a Choas Spawn) and then a piece of magic armour. Bane Shield or the Armour of Damnation.**

Lord Karnus, right hand man of Khar 710pts
    equipment: blade of Blood, berserker sword, helm of many eyes, mark of Khorne, dragon

**Same as above 1 magic weapon, I would choose the Berserker Sword. I would loose the Dragon, 2 is a bit much stick on foot in the chosen unit. He will be a very nasty fighter and should reduce the enemy attacking before they can hit you, just beware he will be stupid and this means if he fails the unit does what he does ie stand still**

Exalted Champion Lymphus 195pts
    equipment: rending sword, long sword, chaos armor, mark of Khorne, barded horse

**If you have a magic weapon you can't use any other so loose the long sword. Other than that not bad, in with the knights**

Army Banner Bearer, Mortis Reaper 190pts
    equipment: Banner of Rage, axe of Khorne, mark of Khorne

**Can't have a magic weapon and a magic banner (also you can't use the same magic weapon twice, Axe of Khorne on lord). Good choice of banner though, stick him in your biggest unit and that should hold someone up for a while.**

core units

(2) 14 man Marauder squad 219pts
    equipment: hand weapon, shields, light armor; chieftain has great weapon and light armor; 1 musician, 1 SB>banner of wrath
    all have mark of Khorne

**I don't think you can give the Marauder's a mark other than Chaos Undivided (free). Also the Champion (Chieftain) must be armed the same as the rest. Increase the size to about 20 you get a 3+ rank bonus for that. Marauder's can't have a magic banner**

(2) 12 man Chosen Warrior Squad 378pts
    equipment: hand weapon, chaos armor, shield, mark of Khorne; champ. has great weapon and chaos armor, mark of khorne; 1 musician; 1 SB>banner of Wrath

**Same as above the Champion armed the same. These can have mark of Khorne, but you can only have 1 unit of Chosen Warriors and 1 of Chosen Knights in the army. Increse the size to at least 16**

(2) 12 man Warrior Squad 307pts
    equipment: hand weapons, heavy armor, shield; champ. has 2 hand weapons, heavy armor; 1 musician; 1 SB> banner of wrath
    all have mark of Khorne

**Same as Marauders about banner and Champion, increase size but good choice**

8 man Chosen Knights 505pts
    equipment:hand weapons, chaos armor, shield, barded chaos steed; 1 musician, 1 SB>banner of Wrath; all have mark of Khorne

**The Banner of Wrath can only be used once per army, so give these the War Banner. Take a champion and increase to at least 10**

Chariot of Chaos 150pts

**Good choice**

rare units

Spawn of Khorne(2) 75pts

**Another good choice**

The army needs a bit of looking at, think about the changes that I suggested but also think about Daemons. Being as your general is mortal daemons are special and the Bloodletters are a very good choice for a Khorne army. Also Warhounds are very good for taking on Skirmishers and warmachines.

Also don't discount marauder horsemen with throwning spears, they might be able to draw out hidden units ie (Goblin Fantics) and can harry unit's from afar with the spearsand can add their weight in combat if needed. If close enoght they might be able to stop march moves.

You can have a sorcerer but Khorne hates magic and it's not really fluffy but it's up to you.

Anyway hope I've helped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

Hey thanks for the help, I am brand, brand new to fantasy and so i don't know alot about the fantasy rules. But thanks for the help and i will post the new list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

The Blood Bringers of Kharn

lords and heroes

Lord Kharn
    equipment: axe of Khorne, chaos armor, mark of Khorne, dragon

Lord Karnus, right hand man of Khar 315pts
    equipment: berserker sword, helm of many eyes, mark of Khorne

Exalted Champion Lymphus 191pts
    equipment: rending sword, chaos armor, mark of Khorne, barded horse, attached to knights

Army Banner Bearer, Mortis Reaper 165pts
    equipment: Banner of Rage, hand weapon, mark of Khorne

core units

(2) 20 man Marauder squad 165pts
    equipment: hand weapon, shields, light armor; chieftain has the same weapons; 1 musician, 1 SB
    all have mark of Khorne

(1) 16 man Chosen Warrior Squad 461pts
    equipment: hand weapon, chaos armor, shield, mark of Khorne; champ. hand weapon and chaos armor, mark of khorne; 1 musician; 1 SB>banner of Wrath

(3) 14 man Warrior Squad 285pts
    equipment: hand weapons, heavy armor, shield; champ. has hand weapon and heavy armor, heavy armor; 1 musician; 1 SB
    all have mark of Khorne

10 man Chosen Knights 570pts
    equipment:hand weapons, chaos armor, shield, barded chaos steed; 1 musician, 1 SB>War Banner; all have mark of Khorne

Chariot of Chaos 150pts

rare units
    Spawn of Khorne(2) 75pts

Total Points

Well, here is the list so far, but i am stuck on what to give the Kharn lord you suggested and also i am not sure if the War Banner is a magic banner, but after i get your imput, i will edit this post and i will think about the bloodletters and warhounds. And after i get this army, i moght thrown in some maruder horseman like you suggested. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Looks good. The war banner is magic it's under comman items, also I'm not sure if the maudarders can have marks I can't find where it says they can. As to the lord up to you but beware the affects of the Gaze of the Gods if you flee. But nice sizes and this will be a kickass army when finished.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

i am not sure about the mark either so i might call my games workshop store to ask. And you might find another list in the fantasy section from me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they cant have a mark.
    A Promise to a dead man means nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

ok thanks spike. I will post the new list soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

i think you should reduce it to 3 or 4000 points cause very few people will play a 4100 pt game
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

I am going to post a few, less point armys of myy khorne and the army here is around 4200pts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast