High Elves Or Brettonians ? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking after i finished my 2000 pt Ulthwe Strike Force i might try WHFB. Well might go for High Elves cause they have cool looking models (dragon kinghts), but since i saw the Trebuchet for the brettonians i now have two choices Brettonians or High Elves?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know much about the high elves or brettonians, but ill try to give some help. I have played against both armies and I noticed that high elves have great shooting and really nice magic. Brettonians on the other hand have a solid foundation of knights that can crush alot of units when you use the Lance correctly, they also can take 1 more hero than normal so you could take a bunch of wizards and rule the magic phase. If you want an army of hardhitting knights i would go brettonians, if you want shooting with some elite units go highelves. Well thats all i can think of. I am sure a high elf/brettonian player or someone who knows more about them will reply and help you out.

Read this http://www.librarium-online.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=4630
    I am sure it will help, it will tell you about the high elves.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

If you are thinking about Brets, I would wait a while coz the army book is released Dec/Jan. If you want to nkow more this is what I've found on brets.

http://www.librarium-online.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=4621

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, as you say the HE excel at shooting, but I find that their cavalry is very very good. They have the best movement, and have the Silver Helms which can be tailored to any job from heavy cavalry to fast strike units. My army usually uses cavalry as shock troops and I use almost no archers.

But the brets are going to be really great! The new models are sweet.

Just my thoughts tho.

Closed Thread