Which Army Is Better? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

should i go skaven or tomb kings? i really need a reply right away!
    :a

thanks.........

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>Copy my signature and paste it on yours, for im a VIRUS. Help me spread the word of evil...</span></span>

<a href='http://www.gamecircus.com' target='_blank'>For God&#39;s Sake Don&#39;t Click This...</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

It depends on what you want. If you want a horde army that can grow bgger with tough elites, but can almost die automatically via the dead of one character then go TKs.

Or if you what a very enteraining army that will most likely destroy half your own army as well as your opponents, but has the potentional to be a devastating army if used well, then Skaven is your choice.

But we can&#39;t make your mind up for you. Why don&#39;t you buy both army books, have a read and decide which you like best. Or make a 500pt army of both and play with each to get a feel for the army, and pick your favourite one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skaven just plain look and are cooler, although i have to admit Tomb Kings have been spiffed up a lot since their inception
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

Skaven look so much better to me than the TK&#39;s. They are also a very fun army to play, AND with the right tactics they can be totally devastating to opponents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have to think whether you want to paint hundreds of rats cuz&#39; that&#39;s what&#39;s gonna happen when you collect Skaven.

On the other hand, Tomb Kings are easy to paint and they look kinda cool too, especially the Tomb Guard, Ushabati, Tomb Scorpion and the Casket of Souls.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Yes you have to paint lots of rats but with Tomb Kings you have to paint everything in bone colours, and you can&#39;t really change it. With Skaven you can vary the fur colour.

Stell Skull your sig says that your VCs are going to ride the world of humanity, right? If so what are the Vamps going to drink? :huh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm I dunno? goblins?

Closed Thread