Campaign Next Summer(?) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is GW building up to a new warhammer campaign next summer? If so, is it possible that Valten could lose o Archaon? I mean, we are not talking about a small thing here. If Valten loses and he is the Champion of Light, would a Chaos victory mean an end to the Old World?

“Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah there is going to be a big fantasy campaign this coming july time. yeah i think it might be possible for valten to lose but i doubt it would spell the end of the warhammer world. probably just end up like the EoT campaing, chaos gain some foot holds into Kislev allowing them to attack the empire.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given that Kislev never gets an official Army book I think you'd find Kislev becoming part of the Wastes, Norsca vanishing right up inside, bear in mind theres a rift at the south pole too so the Lizards would be getting a bloody nose and poor Dark Elves *snicker*.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Yeah the campaign is called the Storm of Chaos (or Swords of Chaos I can't remember). GW won't allow for the Old World to be taken over completely by Chaos, what fun would that be? I also think if they win they will get a foothold in Kislev, but the campaign isn't all about the Chaos invasion. Malikith is going to invade the HEs home of Ulthuan. I think this will have some sort of impact on the campaign.

As for Valten, he's tough very tough now via new rules in WD #288. He now has Ghal Maraz, same as Karl Franz had it but it cause D3 wound not one. He also keeps his old rules and has a cool looking model.

Raging Llama Kislev has got an army book, they count as allies to any HE,WE,Empire, Dwraf, Brets or Dogs Of War army. And the Tzar Boris, he is damn good it's free with WD #288.

And great news nearer the start of it a army book will be released that has four new army lists in it. They should be a Chaos one (Archons original warband), an army of Black Orcs led by Grimgor, a SLAYER army (whoohoo!! an army of homicide dwarfs what more could you ask for?) and a Clan Eshin army (a skaven assissin army). But as far as I know it not's fully deicided on the orcs and skaven armies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well remember how the dark elves won in albion?? i think they got some nasty artifacts to help them take out some HE's. nothing too drstic will change though. it's just an excuse to have fun, release more models and army lists.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Yeah, it'll be fun. Also it's about time FB got a campaign, I can't remember when the last one was. So who's going to take part, and what army?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Im gonna do my part in killing off Dark Elves . Me and a DE friend are probably going to play eachother an insane amount of times with army lists ranging from 500 pts to about 5000 pts or more. It will be fun. Hope I win more than he does O_o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll be using my Khorne warband to further advance the glory of chaos. i've only got about 1500pts so wont be having any big games just alot of small skirmishes and maybe an odd large allied battle.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Looks like i will have to get a start to that lizardman army i have been promising myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1372 (x8)

I've got my Dwarfs (about 9000 pts if maxing on rune items), and should hopefully have a 1000 - 2000 pts HE army by then. I will be playing mainly against Skaven and another army who I'm not sure of.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast