Orc 1000pt Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok i am new to the world of warhammer/fantasy as i am a chaos player in 40k. Any ways so far i have got a bow of boyz and a boar chariot. I am gonna get the other stuff i need for the list for Christmas. Ok heres the list.
    Heroes
    Black orc big boss - 88pts
    2 ccw's, heavy weapons
    Core
    20 night gobbos - 85pts
    shortbows, 1 fanatic
    20 night gobbos - 85pts
    shortbows, 1 fanatic
    30 orc boyz - 208pts
    shield and ccw, full command
    30 orc boyz - 238pts
    2 ccw's, full command
    5 wolfriders - 66pts
    shortbows, musician
    Special
    orc boar chariot - 80pts
    2 spear chukkas - 70pts
    Rare
    Doomdiver catapult - 80pts

thanks

Da Future Is Bright, Da futures Green

Ogre Kingdoms 0-0-0
    40k Chaos 5-0-1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Handweapons and a Greatsword for your Black Orc Big Boss? I dont think you can do that =/ .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he probably means hvy. armour - ok list as far as i know

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Is that heavy armour? If so good, he need protecting and which unit will you put him in? For the Night Gobbos give them full command, these are one of the worst units in the game (they flee reeeally easy). The musicain should help them to rally, and if they get into combat don't expect much. Same with their bows, don't expect them to hit much (they would have problems with hitting a barn four foot away ). But other than that good list, although I would suggest a Shaman otherwise you'll be losing lots of gobbos (and mabe orcs) if they have a magic missile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok sorry i meant heavy armour. The big boss is going to be in the middle of the 2 orc units so they dont run off. I am not really bothered about the gobbos as they are soooooo cheap they are just a distraction same with the wolf riders. the wolf riders are going to annoy them and maybe take out a war machine.

OK thanks

Ogre Kingdoms 0-0-0
    40k Chaos 5-0-1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I agree with you about the shaman. I will customise my army to best annoy my opponent . I will probably switch my wolf riders for a shaman if magic is needed. The gobbos are not really meant to get into combat. If needed i will use them to hold up expensive units to really annoy people. In 1500pts / 2000pts I will include 6 spear chukkas ( who ever said you cant make a REALLY shooty orc army!!! ) Any more suggestions? What would be better night gobbos with bows or spears? Just getting some opinions.

Thanks a lot, DaRk-InTeNtIoN

Ogre Kingdoms 0-0-0
    40k Chaos 5-0-1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bows and gobbos mix well as they cost 3pts a model so you can take a lot. I like the spear chukka idea 2. A nice army overall. Why not replace your boss with a shaman if you like magic or are you bothered with animosity?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok anyone else prefer bows with gobbos rather than them with spears or other weapons? I am really scared of ANIMOSITY i hate it!! It is the biggest problem in the orc and gobbo army. If one person stands on anothers toe thats it they will have a big fight for the rest of the turn. But orc armyies are soooo fun thats why i like'em. Any more suggestions????

I am kinda stuck . What should I add to make the army 1500pts?

ok anyone else prefer bows with gobbos rather than them with spears or other weapons? I am really scared of ANIMOSITY i hate it!! It is the biggest problem in the orc and gobbo army. If one person stands on anothers toe thats it they will have a big fight for the rest of the turn. But orc armyies are soooo fun thats why i like'em. Any more suggestions????

I am kinda stuck . What should I add to make the army 1500pts?

Cheers

Ogre Kingdoms 0-0-0
    40k Chaos 5-0-1

Closed Thread