New - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New

Well I have just recently started Warhammer 40k and was viewing a few of the WHF models and became a bit interested. I was wondering which army is one of the easiest for a begginer to start and use and which one is (of course) the cheapist. Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated, thanks a bunch. .

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would probably say brettonians, it isnt that hard to learn their play style and if you go all knights then you will have a low model count in your amry so it would probably be easier on the wallet lol.

that being said, i would recommend you look at the army selector, see what interests you in the ways of play style then decide, cause when it comes down to it, if you dont like how the army plays you wont really have much fun.
    Beer, Pipes, and Guns... Dwarves had the right idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with grungni about the bretts being cheap money wise and all but if you don't like the feel of them I recomend going lizardmen. They are a great army for beginners and as long as you don't make an all skink army it should be pretty cheap.

+ Reply to Thread