Cheesiest Unit! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy
 

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!


Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Cheesiest Unit!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Cairocopter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    9 (x1)

    Cheesiest Unit!

    Please put on this thread what you think is the cheesiest unit/model in the game.

    For me it has to be Jezzails, they're really strong and powerful.

    Do you play chess? Join the chess clan! Also part of The Musician Clan

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Amadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Naggaroth, the land of chill (Canada, Kingston)
    Age
    12
    Posts
    577
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

    The most cheesest thing I ever came across/used, is the steam tank. AKA STANK. It can go in and out of battles, shoot its cannon in close combat, shoot its steam gun at random things, drive over hedges and walls. Let just say if a stank was playing a king of the hill... the hill would be flat when the stank gets on it.
    Last edited by Amadis; March 13th, 2006 at 03:48.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Cairocopter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    9 (x1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic69
    The most cheesest thing I ever came across/used, is the steam tank. AKA STANK. It can go in and out of battles, shoot its cannon in close combat, shoot its steam gun at random things, drive over hedges and walls. Let just say if a stank was playing a king of the hill... the hill would be flat when the stank gets on it.
    We were discussing this on the other thread... it is true, steam tanks are CHEESE.
    Don't know why GW made so many types when sane people aren't gonna use them.

    Cheese so far
    Steam Tanks
    Jezzails
    Do you play chess? Join the chess clan! Also part of The Musician Clan

  5. #4
    Senior Member Cairocopter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    9 (x1)

    Over 40 views and no posts... plz post your replies, it'll be interesting!
    Do you play chess? Join the chess clan! Also part of The Musician Clan

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    5 (x1)

    i would have to agree: jezzails. their range is just to long to be very fair. They are beatable, but gw shouldnt have made a unit that (i think) can be taken as restricted core, that makes up a very good army just by itself. that is just boring. On the same note, i dont like chaos knights, but i dont dislike them as much as jezzails. However, killing jezzails with cavalry (or something else fast, like ogres) is quite fun.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Cairocopter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    9 (x1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander6
    i would have to agree: jezzails. their range is just to long to be very fair. They are beatable, but gw shouldnt have made a unit that (i think) can be taken as restricted core, that makes up a very good army just by itself. that is just boring. On the same note, i dont like chaos knights, but i dont dislike them as much as jezzails. However, killing jezzails with cavalry (or something else fast, like ogres) is quite fun.
    Thanks for the reply: Jezzails are much too good (only 20pts)! Mayve GW made the fact that they're expensive a way of stopping you from getting loads.... anyway, Chaos Knights are WICKED, but they cost so much.
    Do you play chess? Join the chess clan! Also part of The Musician Clan

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    1 (x0)

    Everything Skaven. Wimpy fear-causing units that will auto-break you simply because it outnumbered you by 1 (yes, I am looking at you: VC).

  9. #8
    Senior Member Cairocopter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    9 (x1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Valten73
    Everything Skaven. Wimpy fear-causing units that will auto-break you simply because it outnumbered you by 1 (yes, I am looking at you: VC).
    Fear is an annoying factor. I think that GW should not have made pyshcology such a decider, when lots of troops will not quiver. I know several of you will disagree here, but it's a bit too hard.
    Do you play chess? Join the chess clan! Also part of The Musician Clan

  10. #9
    Senior Member Amadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Naggaroth, the land of chill (Canada, Kingston)
    Age
    12
    Posts
    577
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cairocopter
    Fear is an annoying factor. I think that GW should not have made pyshcology such a decider, when lots of troops will not quiver. I know several of you will disagree here, but it's a bit too hard.
    I like it, its very realistic. If you want you're guys to have nerves of steel you should switch over to Slayer Dwarve armies, instead of regular dwarf armies... but I know you like to shoot off you're guns. Gobbo players hate fear causing unit the most, all you need is a griffion and just fly around there ranks, and watch them flee :lol:!

  11. #10
    Senior Member Cairocopter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    9 (x1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic69
    I like it, its very realistic. If you want you're guys to have nerves of steel you should switch over to Slayer Dwarve armies, instead of regular dwarf armies... but I know you like to shoot off you're guns. Gobbo players hate fear causing unit the most, all you need is a griffion and just fly around there ranks, and watch them flee :lol:!
    I do play slayers, no such thing as CR! The goblin hewers and long drongs pirates always satisfy me for shooting, they're both really good (with a hint of cheddar). Only know one gobbo player who refuses to play most of the time.
    Do you play chess? Join the chess clan! Also part of The Musician Clan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts