Dark Elf Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[u]ok im testing out some new stuff here, so ill need some help, thx in advance.

Noble
    heavy arm.
    shield
    sea dragon cloak
    crimson death
    total 107
    *rides in cold one chariot

Sorceress
    lvl. 2
    dark steed
    darkstar cloak
    seal of ghrond
    total 187

beast master
    web of shadows
    xtra hand weapon
    total 69
    [B]CORE[/B]
    10 crosbowmen 110

10 crosbowmen 110

12 spearmen
    shields
    total 96

5 dark riders
    cros bows
    total 120

5 dark riders
    cros bows
    total 120

5 dark riders
    crosbows
    total 120

10 corsairs 100

10 corsairs 100

SPECIAL

cold one chariot
    spears
    total 97

10 witch elves
    hag
    witch brew
    total 167

10 executioners
    champion
    total 122

10 executioners
    champion
    total 122

RARE

2 bolt throwers 200

TOATAL 1947
    any idea what i could do with those points?
    Oh also thought i should say that with this army i plan on using MSU, thats why all the units are smaller. thx for the help

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YAY im first!
    Jake you've already proven this army works, Its rreally just kind of mean to use against high elves, half of whose army is restricted to one per army. MSU is the only possible elven swarm army. Anyway if you really want my advise i dont think you need more than 2 units of darkriders. You could drop one and get another sourceroususususususus or else id own you in my magic phase. Slap one of those plus 1 power and dispel dice thing and your all set. And dont give me anything about "i want to show you guys its possible to win without magic" speeches. I need to find a stratagy to counter this, the only one i can think of is 4 repeater bolt throwers.

I might be forced to sue Druchii.net for ruining my fun by supplying you with this army. Seriously though, its an awesome stratagy, and im jealous.

Glory to Joe!
    :w

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, this army is a bit different than the one i used on you, it doesnt have the hydra or black gaurd, also, im not worried bout ur magic, because if i were playing you one on one i would just load up seals of ghrond and scrolls, ne way, the more points u waste on magic the lesspoints are in your force, therfore I smack you in combat.

Glory to Russ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jake, this army is very good against high elves an other armies like it, just make sure the small units dont get obliterated by artillery before they can swarm.

Power to the Itallians!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, you can only have like 3 pieces of artilery ne way, me having 10 units i have no worries, i worry mor about normal shooting troops, like crosbowmen, and dwarf handgunners. thats why i take chillwind on the sorceress.

Glory to Russ!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an idea, i take 4 repeater bolt throwers and cut all your units down to half size by turn 2. Also, why no hydra? i dont think ive ever succeded in killing one of your hydras. use one of your units to screen missle fire for it untill it his combat and your all set. Hey vince, did you mispell itallions? shame on you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont think you can screen for a large target....
    4 rbts? lots of points, your just begging me to take steed of shadows and chilwind combo(insert evil laugh), or harpies or the sort......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look fairly good but the main problem with MSU/MSE is that small amounts of missile fire can cause units to become ineffective and not capable of doing much damage even when working together. Against a fairly missile heavy army you would have little chance as most of your units have a 5+ save, this combined with T3 means they wont hold out very well.

And can we please have no

My army would batter your army.
    No my army would **** up your army or things to that effect

The point is if it is generally good not if it will beat a specific army which it may or may not do depending on the player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, I'm new to this, but I have an idea about helping against heavy missile fire.

OK, do u know the rules for the new DE special character, Shadowblade?

Anyhoo, he basically allows you to hide in an enemy units, and attack it at any time. This way, if your playin an army that uses bolt throwers, archers or the like, you can have shadowblade hide in one of them, then pop him out and attack crew/archers (especially since they are miserable in CC).

Any thoughts about this? Will it work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You dont really need shadow blade, since assasins can now be deployed as scouts you could use a regular one in some trees then come up behind that way, both ways work though, (depending on terrain you use). or use shadow blades special rule to hide him without any terrain then have him jump out and attack from behind. im pretty sure its shadowblade who does that :huh:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast