Another He Vs De 1k Pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he is fond of CoK and DRiders, and probably will have 2x5 DRiders, A CoK Chariot, and 2x5 CoK in all his 1k games. 1 lvl2 mage with Tome and Web as well, seems to be standard. Other than that, I assume he might take an RBT, or Shades, or Crossbowmen or something.

The List:

5 Silver Helms
    Full Armour, Champion, SBearer
    Cost: 143 pts

5 Silver Helms
    Full Armour, Champion, War Banner
    Cost: 163 pts

7 Silver Helms:
    Champ, SBearer, Musician, Lion Standard
    Cost: 221 pts

2 RBT
    Cost: 200

11 Archers
    Cost: 132

Commander:
    Barded Steed, Pure of Heart Honour, Blade of Sea Gold, HArmour, Ench.Shield
    Cost: 141 pts

Total: 1000 pts

Deployment:
    RBTs in the middle, the 2 smaller SH units to its one side, the archer unit and the commander unit to the other side, to screen RBTs from DRiders.

RBTs fire at CoK, Archers deal with DRiders, and the SH units jump around taking down one of the CoK regs while weakening the other one further.

The mage can just be ignored for now. He gets 4 power dice, and I have two.

His chariot will suffer from the archers, probably, after the DRider threath has worn off, and the RBT will get screwed by them eventually.

I just hope the CoK regs can be screwed over by my Commander unit, and the two SH units. Still have to worry about the Chariot if I dont break the CoK unit the two SH would attack...

Any thoughts about the list?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would exchange the archers for a cheep L2 mage the only upgrade being L2 because to be fair archers dont realy do much.
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, actually 10 archers fireing at 5 DRiders would be:

10 shots, of which 6-7 would hit. Out of 6 hits, they wound on 3, and thats 2-3 dead DRiders. Thus: they will actually be of good use.

HE Archers are good, they just dont maul 2+ save knights. And they arent meant to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite a functionable list here. For the cav that he seems to enjoy remeber the that the cold ones have a draw back and by keeping the general away from the force they will have less of a chance passing thier test giving you more time turn his army into living pincushions.

Another idea with stopping the enemy cav from being a problem maybe take the lore of beasts or life, cause of all the spells in there able to reduce his army to missile targets or at least be that much of nusiance to him that he will lose concentration while playing and make mistakes in your favour helping you win.

Hope that helped, sorry I could not mention much for the list don't play HE. :lol:

Closed Thread