Welcome to Librarium Online!
This list has no strategy behind it, tell us who yuo will battle with it and what you think your goals in the battle will be also try and give us an idea of what your opponent has. Then we can make and educated reply that will be of use.
<img src='http://web.onetel.net.uk/~liewald/sc.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>This Day we Fight!</span></span>
oo ok sorry my main opponents are chas dwarfs (how nostalgic-cant wait for the new models), vampire counts and high elves. My main battle goals are to avoid being killed by a great taurus mounted chaos dwarf lord (which does tend to happen a lot), kill sorcerors (relatively easy) and not be run down by bull centaurs and the like (kroxigors and sallies help a lot)
Switch the chameleon skinks for 11 scout skink skirmishers or another salamander,
Switch the stegadon and a skink priest for a 4th generation slann, you don't have to worry about the magic phase, Combat will do, you've got the skinks and the salamanders to weaken units and you finish it with the kroxigors or the saurus warriors....the terradons are perfect for flank charches and they can handle the cannons, bolt throwers....if there are any
what is your plan with the scar-veteran on cold one....
Try this some time:
Slann Mage Priest, 4th Generation , Plaque of Dominion, Plaque of Tepoc, Dispel Scroll 
Scar Veteran, Light Armour, Shield, BS of Quetzl, BS of Tepok 
Scar Veteran and Slann mage go with these saurus warriors
18xSaurus Warriors, full command 
Scar Veteran, Great Weapon, Light Armour, Shield, Aura of Quetzl 
16xSaurus Warriors, full command, spears 
Skink Priest, Lvl 2, Dispel Scroll 
11xskink skirmishers, brave, blowpipes, scouts 
11xskink skirmishers, brave, javelin & shield 
3xKroxigor, Ancient 
3xTerradon riders, brave 
3xSalamander with skink handlers 
Casting pool: 9
Dispel pool: 7
Models in army: 75
What i could do here is tweak your army list. But that would involve me creating a new army list for you. What i'll do instead is give some tips.
1.your preists should have dispell scrolls,or power stones. Thats it. If you take 2 plan on being magic defensive,go for 3 scrolls
2. always take a lord. Lizardmen lords rock. A 4th level slann and 2 preists can own the magic phase. 2 Scar veterns and an oldblood w/ mark of tepok(+1 dispell dice) will effectivly shut down your opponents,atleast as well as you can without a slann.
3. The cloak of feathers is good on 1 model. Have a skink cheif w/ sword of might light armour sheild and cloak of feathers. Kill mages and war machines. He does it very well
4. a unit of 13 saurus will do nothing. It will seriously do so little,you might as well have not taken it. Have 2 units of 20 with spears. They will do very well. If you think their too much points,take out the spears. For your center,take temple gaurd,or a saurus unit with mark of quetzl. Again,units of 20(except for the gaurd,have them 16 or 14)
5. 22 skinks rock. Dont use chameolin Skinks. In fact,done use blowpipes. You will never be firing 2 shots ever,because they will nearly always be hitting on 7's. And for no extra points,you get something with less range,but will always hit on 4's. 8 hits on a 4+ outweigh 16 hitting on 7's(or even 6's for that matter)
6. Take the skink cheif with cloak,leave the terredons at home
7. no stegadon. Too many points unless you really need the powerhouse
thats my advice,use it how you will.