Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Since a while ago we had a 40K quiz thread, I thought I would start one here for all us Fantasy experts. The rules of the quiz are as follows:
1) First one with the correct answer to a question gets to ask the next question.
(Please wait for confirmation from the original question poster before continuing)
2) All questions must be answered within 2 days. If they are not answered in this time, then the poster can answer the question and ask another
(This is just to keep the thread moving)
3) Please try and ask sensible questions that someone who only reads a few pieces of fluff would know.
(If the questions are too hard then the thread will die)
4) If you disagree with an answer given, post and give concise reasons why you think this is so. Do not just start flaming. That will get the thread closed.
5) If there is a difference of opinion that cannot be resolved within the 2 day limit, then the question is null and void, just as it would be if it wasn't answered.
(If you wish to continue the discussion beyond that, use Private messages)
6) Please put your questions in bold to make them stand out.
I hope this is all clear to you. As I begun this thread, I shall post the first question. Nice easy one to start.
What is the name of the current Pheonix King of the High Elves?
That is indeed the correct answer Ancalagon.
Your turn to ask the question
Righto then...a question...hmm...
*dons thinking cap*
Right, since this thread is still just getting going I'll put forward another fairly easy one. (At least I would say it's easy, but I guess as always they're only easy if you know them )
During his Waaagh!, Gorbad Ironclaw devastated a province of the Empire, killed its Elector Count and took its crown and Runefang as trophies. Which province was it?
I know he sacked the Moot but that isnt a province, Averland is next to the moot so my guess is Averland?
P.S. This is actually a guess as I dont play Orcs or empire.
Edit: Woo 100 posts!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
3. Marital Bliss 2. Military Intelligence 1. MICROSOFT WORKS
Vassal Record 1-2.
Solland. This effectively ended it with no count and currently the Runefang resides in the Altdorf vaults.
Last edited by King Ulrik Flamebeard; May 11th, 2007 at 15:47.
Well, I've got I bit confused as to what's going on here considering last time I checked KU had already posted his question so I didn't bother to confirm the answer since he obviously knew it was right, but now the next question has gone! Anyway the answer is correct so let's have the next question, master dwarf!
Well I never read the rules and saw it had to be confirmed by the question's original poster, so I removed my question.
(Incidentally, wouldn't this be better off in the fluff forum? )
Anyway, my question:
What is the name of northern dwarven city that was lost during the "Great War" against Chaos?
Well I didn't want to answer without giving someone else the opportunity, but in the interest of keeping this going.
I believe the answer is Karag Dun. This is the city visited by Gotrek in the book Daemonslayer.