who has more magic potential - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who has more magic potential

hopefully people wont get to violent about this now you see i play Lizardmen and my bro plays high elves now between the two who do you think has better wizards and magic and of course why?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

Ofcourse as a standard wizard you can't beat a Slaan. But High Elves do get that pesky Book of Hoeth.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

Slann are the best casters in the game, hands down. For the most part, it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for the wizard who parks at the back of the army pumping spells out, you want the floating frogs.

Other armies (High Elves, as mentioned) have spell casters who can be very potent. It depends a lot on how you want to use your magic - and how you feel about fried frog legs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Yeah, LM would win that battle, but don't discount HEs for that matter. They have terrific magic, especially with all the fancy magic items they can take.

And I have to mean mod for a moment and let the new guy know that capitalization and all that jazz are the norm on LO. Thanks.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

It's the Slann all the way baby! Free dice for every spell? Sure I'll have some of that! Oh and I also get +1 to cast which means that by taking one dice from my pool my spell is cast on a 2D6+1 :w00t:

My Slann generates 12 power dice on his lonesome, no other race can even get close to that kind of magic superiority.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x5)

Yep, definately the Slann for all the reasons mentioned above. Also if you want to bring special characters into it, Kroak owns any mage hands down, even Teclis.

So Lizardmen all the way. I wouldn't even say High Elves are second on the magic potential list. In my opinion, both Tomb Kings and Chaos Tzeetch are ahead of them.

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Actually Stonehambey, saying no other race can come close, Settra can kick out over 30 equivalent power dice if the Tomb King army is built right. Although it does have to be in a game of atleast 3000points, and the magic defense is practically non existant.

+ Reply to Thread