2250 Slaanesh mortal - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

2250 Slaanesh mortal

I haven't posted a list in a long while so here goes. I was thinking of trying my hand a Slaanesh for a change. It's hard to give up the undivided benefits but I think the Slaanesh magic might be a nice benefit.

Characters:
    Lord of Slaanesh on steed of slaanesh - blade of blood - pendant of Slaanesh

Sorcerer of Slaanesh on chariot of Slaanesh - lvl 2 - Sceptre of Domination

Sorcerer of Slaanesh on chariot of Slaanesh - lvl 2 - dispel scroll

Core:
    5 Chosen knights of Slaanesh - full command - Rapturous Standard (lord goes here)

12 chosen warriors of Slaanesh - full command - Banner of wrath

5 Marauder horsemen - musician - flails

5 Marauder horsemen - musician - spears

5 warhounds

5 warhounds

5 warhounds

Special:
    7 chaos furies

5 mounted demonettes

5 mounted demonettes

Total 2250 points.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah! I love that lord. The "cheese lord of more attacks than anyone else". as for the rest of the list, i'm not exactly sure what the chosen on foot are for. they are slower than ANY other unit in your army, and will probably not be exceptionally useful. And btw, i'm sure you've thought of this, but you can actually get a slannesh unit of chosen knights to be better than a khorne unit of chosen knights in close combat if you give them the rapturous standard and cast luxiourious torment on them. Sorry if that was kinda obvious, and your welcome if it wasnt. Its true that they take d6 str 3 hits per turn, but come on, chosen knights probably wont be wounded on 5+, and fail a 1+ armour save from a strength three hit.

+ Reply to Thread