I got bored today and so after listenting to Daft Punk for a few hours I decided to make a change of pace and throw out a Tzeenchian Demonic Legion (actually 3) for use with my friends-maybe I'll eventually work on the Mortals I was considering soon, but for now-I decided to use Warriors as well to bulk out the force (and they cost less)

1000 Point List

Heroes-Exalted Demon of Tzeentch, sword of might, crimson armour

Aspiring Champion of Tzeentch, Army standard bearer

Core-18 Warriors of Tzeentch with shields and full command

15 Marauders with shields, musician

Special- 10 Horrors, 2 flamers

--As for strategy, the Warriors will block up into 4 ranks of 5-the extra spaes filled by the Champions-This unit hits hard in the enter while marauders hit smaller units and the Horrors lend magi support along the Mortals-not much, just there for a kickoff point (I wont often use it.

1500 Point List

Heroes-Exalted Demon of Tzeentch, lade of the Ether

Aspiring Champion of Tzeentch, Army Standard Bearer

Core-5 Screamers

10 Horrors, 2 flamers

10 Horrors, 2 flamers

Special- 19 Warriors of Tzeentch with shields and full ommand

--Strategy-The warriors hit in the center, using their numbers and hitting power to smash the enemy while horrors cause havoc on either side, Demon Prince casts spells and wipes out characters/hold potential annoyances. Finally the Sreamers just add variety but can easily cause havoc with their slashing attacks before fleeing harge range-the list is small, slow but incredibly deadly if used right.

2000 Point List

Lord-Daemon Prince of Tzeentch, Sword of the Ether, Soul Hunger

Heroes-Exalted Champion of Tzeentch, Armour of Damnation, Sword of Might

Aspiring Champion of Tzeentch, Blasted Standard

Core-5 Screamers

15 Horrors, 2 Flamers

15 Horrors, 2 Flamers

Special-18 Warriors of Tzeentch, shields, command

--Strategy-Basically the Same Warriors hit center, Demons hit Flanks and screamers cause havoc and hunt artillery crew. I have an option open though-take off Blasted Standard and split horrors to 3 units of 10 with 2 horrors each.