500-2kDaemonic Legion List, Slaanesh is back!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

500-2kDaemonic Legion List, Slaanesh is back!!!

Hey, well i quit fantasy for a year to help my m8 start 40k. Now i think its fine to leave him alone, and im coming back to WHFB.Well, i decided to salvage my Emperors Children Army, as its now gimped (it was a daemon bomb). So, back to the list. Im not too sure about them as they seem really small and fragile. As a note i LOVE the slaaneshi lore, it ROCKS!! (better than necromancy imo).

Anyway...:happy:

This is for a buid up campagin, so it will be 500-1000-1500-2000 point lists =) The only thing is im not allowed to remove units. I am allowed to remove heroes though, to represent their "Ascension" (spelling?) whereas armies like skaven cant replace heroes, but can swap units.

500 pts. Border patrol

Hero
    Daemonic Herald
    Slaaneshi

Core
    11 Daemonettes
    Standard

6 Mounted Daemonettes

A fairly well rounded force, no magic, as i will be relying on my 2 DD for my army. Quite mobile, and the daemonettes are fairly hard hitting. Versus shooty armies, i will run the mounted daemonettes in behind units, so they either shoot them or the daemonettes. Regardless of the choice, they get charged =)

C&C on this list wanted. And also ideas on how i could expand it =) I want pleasureseekers and a slaaneshi chariot though. just to convert em

omgitsduane:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Archnomad
    Well I picked up my first model when I was 7.

I misunderstood that... ALOT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Im not sure on the Pointsexactly, but id say loose the banner from the Deamonettes and use the points elsewhere. Only problem with banners is that they cost you a LOT if you loose them, especially in lists/games this small.

+ Reply to Thread