Can someone explain? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone explain?

Do you think its better to have an undivided general in a normal hordes list or is it better to be free no mix and match the special deamons of the SoC lists. I ask because i notice that the Demonic legion is severly lacking in character items. From what i can tell the demonlist is much faster and more flexible but fairly brittle. Can somebody tell me some advatages to each list. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my personal experience with demons is not too great. I have only played a few battles with them. They are indeed very weak, but if played correctly, very strong. You must really decide on the god ure going to use. I use a Tzeentch horde, and with them your magic is crucial. If u can use it (u get no dispels and stuff) in the first 1 or 2 rounds, you can gain a great advantage over the enemy. I have no experience with the other gods however, I hear Khorne is pretty good aswell.

As for mortal lists, which i prefer, Undivided is good, but so is an army with a single mark. I have played battles with both a full out Tzeentch mortal army and a mixed one. The mixed one allows for Tzeentch wizards and Khorne warriors (for example), bringing out the best of each god. However, having a single mark army also has its benefits, specially with Tzeentch as far as i know. Tzeentch champions can both serve as good fighters and mages, depending on the magic items you give them. And the marked regiments give you the magic power that you need.

I have however no experience with either the other gods or the SoC list, so maybe someone could explain the pros and cons of those armies?

+ Reply to Thread