Tzeentch 2K - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tzeentch 2K

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Tzeentch 2K

Ok, so usually its me on the other end of these army list posts, tearing them apart etc. Well, now its your turn! Call it revenge if you like.
    For a long time now ive been wanting to write a Mortal Tzeentch list, and, slightly inspired and motivated by -t's Tzeentch list, i have finally decided to create the list i would have if i were to play Tzeentch.
    Now, bear in mind i KNOW its not awesome, but then again it isnt suppossed to be. It includes all the cool stuff id just have to have, and hopefully would be fun to play.
    So, do what you like to it, this is pretty open ended. Give any comments you want. What you think, how it would fare in game, how would you improve it. Time to rip me up

Lord of Chaos
    Dragon
    MoTzeentch
    Golden eye of Tze
    Staff of Change
    Sheild, flail

Exhalted Champ
    MoTze
    Disc of Tze
    Power Familiar
    Shield, flail

Exhalted Champ
    MoTze
    Disc of Tze
    Spell Familiar
    Dispel Scroll
    Shield, Flail

Tzeentch Chariot
    Tzeentch Chariot
    Tzeentch Chariot

3 Screamers

Tzeentch Spawn
    Tzeentch Spawn

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a long list of chaos and destruction! CHAOS & DESTRUCTION! That's all I got Deci, sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

11 models..

hahahahaha.

Great stuff dude
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

How do you see this list winning combats? By that I mean how do you plan to overcome static combat res of most ranked units?

For example, Dwarves? With quarellers, a couple of warmachines and rock hard infantry. How would you tackle them?
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    979 (x8)

Now that is an elite army...

Yeah, I mean you would trash some armies, and be completely destroyed by many others...
    Static res is going to kill your heroes, and even dragons fall eventually (bitter experience from a borrowed High Elf army)...

Awesome idea, awesome to see something quite so silly written down, and it would be amazing to see it on the field, but it's not going to do much... =P

Mind you, if you had a few forests/towers around to hide behind (and no hills in the enemy DZ) then you might even stand a chance against shooty/solid armies (bloody dwarfs), although luck would be required.

-t.

PS. Yay, I inspired something!
    minus_t's painting log! Now with: More Wolves and Blue Robots!
    Last updated 09/01/11

"Never before has another man made me want to go out and buy vasaline"~The Paint Monkey

"All I can remeber is Hazard stripes and -T's dusty brushes. ~danjones87

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Magic! the Tzeentch lore is devastating, whether your against large or small units, there is a spell to destroy everything. Ofcourse id need lots of spare Horrors for Indigo fire (hopefully)

To be honest im not sure, never really thought about tactics too much, just the list. But there are screamers to take out WM crew a little, the Discs and Dragon, being flyers, are pretty swift, so can get behind units easily, especially slow ones like dwaves.

Id love to play with it someday to be honest. As i think i said, i know it wont be doing too much winning, its just what id like.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    979 (x8)

Yeah, I think if you've got somewhere in the middle-ish of the table you can hide, you would have a chance against most armies, simply because next turn you can set up charges with all 3 of your flying beasts, which your opponent wouldn't be able to do too much about (especially if you had them all coming from different directions, after all, you can always charge different units if you feel like it and position yourself well).

You would have to get pretty lucky with indigo fire, I suspect, and (if possible) cast it several times per turn on a single unit...

Personally, while possibly less fluffy (and they won't give you the PD), I'd think Marauder Horsemen would probably be more useful than the chariots. Fast cav are indespensible, in my (limited) experience, and you can get far more of them for the cost of the 3 chariots (5 units of 5, with flails and a musician).

I don't think I'd bother with the spawn either, they're simply too slow to keep up with everything else you have, and if you aren't out-manouevering your enemy then something has gone supremely wrong.

The more I think about it, the more possibilities I see...

-t.
    minus_t's painting log! Now with: More Wolves and Blue Robots!
    Last updated 09/01/11

"Never before has another man made me want to go out and buy vasaline"~The Paint Monkey

"All I can remeber is Hazard stripes and -T's dusty brushes. ~danjones87

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does anyone know how to get a champion of tzeench on a disc because i've not seen them before and i can't find them on the games workshop website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Master of the Crab Women swntzu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    97 (x3)

It's a great model too!
    Watch this before posting:
    Posting and You

+ Reply to Thread