2k undivided - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2k undivided

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2k undivided

Alright, so I don't know where exactly my army book is, but working from memory, I felt like trying to work out a quick and cheap list. I usually prefer Tzeentch with a lord on disk and 3 heros, a unit of knights, marauders and some warhounds-but I feel like testing a new list. Feel free to rip it's heart out and eat it

Lord-Shield, Crimson armour, barded warhorse, blade of blood-289?

Heros-BSB, Chaos standard-165
    Heros-Sorcerer, lv. 2, dispel scroll-145
    Heros-Sorcerer, lv. 2, dispel scroll-145

Core-18 Warriors, shields, full command-300
    Core-20 Marauders, shields-120
    Core-20 Marauders, shields-120
    Core-10 Marauders, flails-60
    Core-10 Marauders, flails-60
    Core-5 Chosen Knights, full command-295
    Core-5 Warhounds-30
    Core-5 Warhounds-30

Rare-4 Spawn-240

So, Basic plan is to throw the knights, Lord, and warhounds down one flank and the warriors (with BS, and marauders through the center. The spawn pretty much get dropped in randomly across from any big combat units that they may be effective against, or at least can whittle down a bit.

The only real flaw I find with the list is that there isn't much cavalry aside from the knights, and the rest of the army is really slow. Shooty armies would probably knock out the knights and warriors first, and once they're gone, the rest should crumble down.

And lastly, a question: would a pair of marauder horsemen be more useful than the spawn, or should I keep them to help draw fire?

Any suggestions would be awesome

Cheers:drinking:

Asking for suggestions without knowing what you're planning on doing is like asking a blind man what color shirt matches your eyes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Hmm, id say loose the Lords Crimson armour for AoDamnation, Possibly get him a Ward too.

Drop the standard from the Knights. Give the Marauders with shields LA too if they dont come with it as standard, cant remember off my head.

Dropping the foot Marauders for mounted units of 5 with flails would be a good idea i think, not sure how useful the ones on foot will be. Slow as you said.

In which case, id only loose Spawns if you need points. Any Spawns you keep, make them Slanneshi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just looked at the book and apparently I CAN take them marked if the general is undivided. So:

Drop foot marauders:-120
    Drop 1 Spawn:-60
    Add Slaanesh to spawn:+45
    Armour of Damnation:+5
    LA on Marauders:+40
    Add 5 marauder horsemen w/ flails and throwing weapons:+90
    Total:1999
    Last edited by Angron88; January 20th, 2008 at 01:37.
    Asking for suggestions without knowing what you're planning on doing is like asking a blind man what color shirt matches your eyes.

+ Reply to Thread