2250 Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2250 Khorne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

2250 Khorne

Exalted Champ (201), MoK, Chaos Steed, Enchanted Shield, Rending Sword
    Aspiring Champion (206), MoK, Chaos Steed, Armour of Damnation, Sword of Might, BSB

5 Chaos Knights (260), MoK, FC
    5 Chaos Knights (260), MoK, FC
    25 Marauders (200), Hand Weapon and Shield, FC
    25 Marauders (200), Hand Weapon and Shield, FC
    1 Chaos Chariot (150), MoK
    1 Chaos Chariot (150), MoK
    5 Warhounds (30)
    5 Warhounds (30)
    5 Marauder Horse (75), Flails
    5 Marauder Horse (75), Flails

6 Furies (90)
    6 Flesh Hounds (96)
    6 Flesh Hounds (96)
    6 Centigors (121), shields, muso

PD: 2
    DD: 8
    Models: 108
    Deployments: 15

What do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Hmm... im looking... and i dont think i have anything to add! Nice job

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    38 (x1)

i'm not a fan of marauders, they just are a bad investment IMPO. but, that said i see that there is a place for them. I usually run warriors with shields instead for 2 reasons, 1: they have a 3+ in combat or 4+ when being shot at, and 2:they can get marks. Anywho, chariots are a goo investment, but i would rcommend getting just warhounds to cover your knights don't need screeners that actaully do anything. and i like that you have you're champs in with your knights (i hope) that means that you're knights are a study dilivery system, as i my games it seems as if the knights, without full command just lose the combat, especially against stuff that has huge numbers (men at arms) or are really tough (like ironbreakers). I think dwarves will be a challang but not tooo too bad. Anyhow, good list, alot of stuff i like, such as knights, and Centigors. I would also recommend, although this me be only fro flavour some minitaurs instead of chariots, they are slower, but are more dependabl adn if they fucus there fire on you're kngihts (which they will do) they should cause some carnagee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by juggulator View Post
    i'm not a fan of marauders, they just are a bad investment IMPO. but, that said i see that there is a place for them. I usually run warriors with shields instead for 2 reasons, 1: they have a 3+ in combat or 4+ when being shot at, and 2:they can get marks. Anywho, chariots are a goo investment, but i would rcommend getting just warhounds to cover your knights don't need screeners that actaully do anything. and i like that you have you're champs in with your knights (i hope) that means that you're knights are a study dilivery system, as i my games it seems as if the knights, without full command just lose the combat, especially against stuff that has huge numbers (men at arms) or are really tough (like ironbreakers). I think dwarves will be a challang but not tooo too bad. Anyhow, good list, alot of stuff i like, such as knights, and Centigors. I would also recommend, although this me be only fro flavour some minitaurs instead of chariots, they are slower, but are more dependabl adn if they fucus there fire on you're kngihts (which they will do) they should cause some carnagee.

The problem with warriors is that i can only get 10 with FC and a mark. The marauders that CR5, the marauders are the anvil, something for the enemy to get stuck on for other units can flank them.

I thought about minotaurs and if the chariots keep finding themselves baited into forrests it may very well happen. Still i have a few screening units and the centigors to flush out anything hidding in the trees....

+ Reply to Thread