2000pts Mortal Army - Tzeentch - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000pts Mortal Army - Tzeentch

My early attempt at writing a list was all wrong, after considering many peoples replies I decided to write a new list. At the moment im something like 413 points till 2000pts and ive got no idea as to what to spend it on.

Well heres my New list:

Lord - Disk of Tzeentch
    Sheild
    MoT
    Staff of change
    Golden eye Of Tzeentch
    493pts

Aspiring Champion (1)
    Sheild
    MoT
    ( Maybe Another Golden eye, not sure)
    152pts

Aspiring Champion (2)
    Sheild
    MoT
    Barded Steed
    ( Not sure what to give him)
    168pts

Aspiring Champion (3)
    Shield
    MoT
    ( Not sure what to give him)
    152pts

12 X Choas Warriors
    Sheilds
    Musician
    Standard
    MoT
    183pts

5 X Chosen Knights
    MoT
    Standard
    245pts

4 X Screamers
    132pts

Chariot
    MoT 120pts

Power dice = 13
    Dispel Dice = 7 ( I think)

So so far thats a total of 1513pts. I'm placing the Champions in with units Aspiring Champion (1) is going in with the Warriors, Aspiring Champion (2) whos mounted goes in with the Chosen Knights and Aspiring champion (3) is riding that Chariot.

What next? ive got another 497pts. I was thinking maruaders and Warhounds. Just to back up my Combat Res. I don't know what else!

The list will be used for a campaign so has to be able to deal with anything thats thrown at it. I was told more Casters so i went more casters. The chariot Caster worked well as a lone Character and helped bring down Von Castien in the Game i had to day.

I have in reserve money, Chaos spawns and another squad of warriors what should i do?

All help will be appreciated

Jamie

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Well, first off you cannn have 2 Golden Eyes, max of 1 magic item per army (Except Scrolls and Stones) Anyway:

Give all the Heroes Halberds, may aswell, nice cheap boost of Str when im combat, though the shield is still there too if you need it.

Add the other Warriors you have into the list, give somewhere for the last Asp Champ to go. Have both Warrior units at 11 strong, the Champs will bring them to 12.

Drop the Standards from the Warriors and Casters, unless you decide you want the Bound Spell Magic Missile magic banner, in which case... I think maybe boost one warrior unit to 15 (+Champ for 16) and have it there. Also consider Chosen for them. The reason i say 16 is 25% kills for a panic check. and Chosen, for the extra save at range. Add Champ too.
    Give them Shields too. Have the remaining unit of 11 Warriors with Champ and Music, and maybe make the Asp Champ a little combat based with his magic items.

Loose banner from the Knights in place of a Champ and Music.

A second Chariot would be nice, as would 6 Furies (or more Screamers, i forget f they are 0-1 or not. If not, have 2 units of 3 Screamers)

Also add in 2 Tze Spawns.

Back to the Heros, give one the Power fam, and one the Spell fam, and possibly a Scroll too, just incase, though its probably not needed too badly.

Write that up if you like the sound of it,t hen ill check it over again

+ Reply to Thread