2000pts Chaos Undivided/Slaanesh (Fast moving) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

2000pts Chaos Undivided/Slaanesh (Fast moving)

This is a new 2000pt list that I have created. I've designed it to be fast moving, hard hitting and challenging to use (I like the challenge of using a new style of play.)

Arch Agasho

Lord of Chaos- Mark of Chaos Undivided, Berserker Sword, Enchanted Shield, Chaos armour, Gaze of the Gods, Chaos dragon.

Yaga Deathbringer

Exalted Champion of Chaos- Mark of Chaos Undivided, Sword of Battle, Shield, Chaos Armour, Helm of Many Eyes, Daemonic Steed.

Asta Khan

Sorcerer od Chaos- Handweapon, Chaos Armour, Extra Level, 2 Dispell Scrolls, Barded Chaos Steed.

The Wheels of Temptation

Chariot of Chaos- Crew have mark of Slaanesh, halberds and heavy armour. Chariot is scythed and pulled by two barded chaos steeds.

The Wheels of Pleasure

Chariot of Chaos- Crew have mark of Slaanesh, halberds and heavy armour. Chariot is scythed and pulled by two barded chaos steeds.

The Wheels of Pain

The Scions of Kell

6 Chosen Knights of Chaos- Mark of Chaos Undivided, Handweapons, Shields, Chaos armour, Barded chaos steeds, Full command with Flesh Banner.

The Feral

5 Hounds of Chaos-

The Savage

5 Hounds of Chaos-

The Unchained

5 Hounds of Chaos-

The Hunters

6 Furies of Chaos-

Let me know what you think.

JvK :happy:

Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Nice overall, although the extra Lv on the Sorc is a waste. Also, Fleshbanner, Its not that brilliant. Non of the Chaos Banners are. Drop that and the Knights Standard, and make the whole list Slanneshi.
    Then get in one or two Slanneshi Spawns.

+ Reply to Thread