2000pts Scions of Kell (New list) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Somewhere in the Warp eating some pie
    11 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1466 (x8)

2000pts Scions of Kell (New list)

Since I've managed to get my hands on the new book. I decided to come up with a new list that I really like. I decided to go for tactical flexibility in the list with each unit able to hold its own.

Murtagh the Favoured

Exalted Champion- Mark of Slaanesh, Sword of Battle, Chaos armour, Shield, Helm of Many Eyes, Favour of the Gods. 160

Exalted Champion- Mark of Nurgle, Handweapon, Chaos armour, Battle standard bearer, Banner of the Gods. 280

Asta Khan

Chaos Sorcerer- Handweapon, Chaos armour, Extra level, 2 Dispell scrolls. 170

The Pleasure

17 Chaos Warriors- Mark of Slaanesh, Handweapons, Heavy armour, Shields, Full command, Rapturous Standard. 332

The Pain

17 Chaos Warriors- Mark of Nurgle, Handweapons, Greatweapons, Heavy armour, Full command. 349

The Despoilers

5 Marauder Horsemen- Mark of Slaanesh, Handweapons, Spears, Light armour, Shields, Musician, Ride warhorses. 96

The Hunters

5 Chaos Hounds-. 30

The Seekers

5 Chaos Hounds-. 30

The Knights of Kell

6 Chaos Knights- Handweapons, Lances, Chaos armour, Shields, Full command. 350

The Enraged

3 Chaos Ogres- Mark of Khorne, Greatweapons, Chaos armour, Champion. 200

Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Jared van Kell; October 12th, 2008 at 20:42.
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

+ Reply to Thread