1000 tzeentch magic heavy force - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Blood & Souls for Khaine! flameseeker574's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000 tzeentch magic heavy force

WOC 1000 points
    Sorcerer
    MoT
    Lvl 2
    Power Familiar
    Book of secrets
    Disk
    Total 210

Sorcerer
    MoT
    Lvl 2
    golden eye of tzeentch
    Disk
    Total 195

CORE

20 maruaders
    Shield + light armor
    Standard music
    Total 132

20 maruaders
    Shield + light armor
    Standard music
    Total 132

5 marauder fast cav
    Shield +spear
    music
    Total 81

5 Chaos Knights
    Champ
    Music
    MoT

8 PD
    4 DD

this is my first chaos force, and magic heavy force for that matter, so comments are appreciated very much, also what do you guys think I should add when I bring it up to 1500? more combat killyness, an sorcerer, an exalted champ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually really like that list. Don't see anything wrong other than book of secrets isn't my favorite. The first half of the miscast table is devestating. I would try to get your second lvl 2 an enchanted shield. a hefty 1+/3+ is nothing to shrug at. Other than that, I may just snag that list as it's very balanced.

For the next 500 points, I'd use either a fat unit of chosen with the balsted standard. That or a fat unit of warriors with a warshrine. both could have a world of hurt for your opponents.

For 425 you could bring a 15 strong squad of chosen with Mot, FC, Blasted Standard, GW, Shields and if you really want the collar of Khone of the chamion for 25 points is a cheap MR2. this unit WILL make it to combat and is very good at attracting firepower that tends to bounce off of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

love the list and i don't think you should change a lot. For the next 500 points you could also bring in some monsters like ogres or even dragon ogres. Or if you want to go super heavvy magic you could add another lv 2 mage (maybe with a power stone and a dispscroll) with a disc if you want and another unit of marauders.

+ Reply to Thread