10k Chaos !!! Any ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10k Chaos !!! Any ideas

Ok well im going to go in the RAF soon so im going to have a steady amount of money coming in, and on some of my time off i want to have relativily big games of fantasy, baring in mind its probally gonna be agaisnt dwarfs most the time, if not orc and gobs......so any ideas of a 10k army or what to include and what not to.....

My first thought was to make 10k with all the lord of the gods - nurgle becuase there isnt one, i aiming to build this thread up when replys come in, or comments on what would be recommened.

I dont just wanna concentrate on 1 phase more then others, so i would like to stay away from lets say just magic even tho it could be uterly brutal.....

and again models arnt a problem as i will just keep investing to get the army, should have a fair bit of time off so shouldnt have a problem with the painting.

Not looking for everyone to make a 10k list in advance, you can if you like and it would be appreicated/ but im not gonna be lazy and get some else to make the list for me just the ideas really...

Any replys suggestions/comments welcome, thank you in advance

Last edited by GonzoMfM; November 27th, 2008 at 12:23.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

anything you want teams of shaggoths would be effective
    Daemonic cheese-how? Well, you would need to start with daemonic milk, i guess...

+ Reply to Thread