2 Shaggoth monster list! 2250 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x2)

2 Shaggoth monster list! 2250

Kholek Suneater xxx

Throgg Troll King xxx

Sorcerer 135
    -dispell scroll x2

Chaos Trolls(4) xxx

Chaos Trolls(3) xxx **Throgg goes here**

Chaos Trolls(3) xxx

Dragon Ogres(3) xxx

Dragon Ogres(3) xxx

Chaos Knights(5) 210
    -mark of slaanesh

Dragon Ogre Shaggoth 285
    -great weapon

2250 / 2250 points

As soon as I figure out a cool looking Dragon ogre conversion and can afford two shaggoths, I promise ill bring this to a tourney just for intimidation factor!

Chaos Warriors (2009) 16-4-9

2. Remove Advertisements

Yorkshire, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x1)

Ive been dabaling with a list similar to this for a while, so heres a few pointers on what Ive learned.

Trolls being 4 across is too large. They will just go stupid at the most inconveniant time, stumble into a unit in front and stop them from moving.

Keep the Troll king alone. He doesnt have stupidity so just hide him behind the other troll units. Use him to then assist a charge or vomit on someone.

Shaggoths tend to die fast, I prefer Giants with MoS.

That lone wizzard will die fast. He cant join any of those units so is a prime target for a bolt thrower or flyer.

I can see why the chaos knights are there, I just dont think they fit the theme. How about a war shrine with MoT. T6 with a 4+ As and a 3+ Ws is sick. It can do some good damage too aswell as get EotG onto a unit early.

+ Reply to Thread