2250 list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2250 list

A legend in my own mind.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

73 (x3)

2250 list

Sorcerer Lord: Mark of Tzeentch, level 4, disc, Golden eye of tzeentch, spell familiar, book of secrets, dispel scroll 400

Exhaulted hero: MoK, Juggernaut, Shield, Sword of battle, Bronze armor of Zhrakk 220

Sorcerer: Level2, barded steed, Mark of Nurgle, Dispel scroll, Power familar 206

15 warriors: MoN, EHW/Shield, Standard, 297

15 warriros: Mon, EHW/Shield, Standard 297

20 Marauders: MoK, Great weapons 130

5 knights: MoT, standard, Blasted standard 285

10 Chosen: MoT, Champ, Standard, Shileds, Halbards, Favour of the gods, Rapturous Standard. 260

2 spawn: MoS 150

Now im not sure about the spawn. I just don't know what to replace them with, any ideas on what to spend the 150 points on? Keep in mind i have no trolls, orgres, Dragon ogres, or chariots.

Last edited by Hashulaman; April 19th, 2009 at 20:16.
    If a Million Guardsmen die, that's a statistic. If one marine dies, that's a tragedy.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x2)

Keep the spawns for now, try em out and if they don't work keep trying them until you learn how to use them best, they provide a great great role filler for our army, 360 degree charge is something we lack big-time, they are also amazing at protecting flanks, slaanesh will make them even better
    Chaos Warriors (2009) 16-4-9

+ Reply to Thread