1000pt undivided - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

31 (x1)

1000pt undivided

Exalted champion with shield

10 warriorsof chaos (naked)

20 Marauders shield and light armour
    Full command

20 Marauders, shield and light armour
    Full command

3 Chaos Ogres with great weapons

Chaos Chariot

5 Chaos Knights

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

72 (x2)

Do those naked warrior at least have shields. If not then get some for sure.

Im not a huge fan of Chaos ogres. Str 6 is nice but they are going to be hitting on 4s all the time which is a bummer. Id be interested in switching them for another chariot. Two chaos chariots charging together can break a lot of units. And at 1k points I doubt there will be too many Str 7 things.

You are going for a little more of a foot slogger list I see. Have you thought about going full cav. Switching out your foot slogger units for 2-3 cruise missiles and some warhounds? I personally enjoy the infantry models so I go foot slogger in my lists but all cav is another option.

If you are going to go foot slogger I think it may be a good choice to run a sorcerer as your caster instead of an exalted. It gives you a ranged threat so the enemy cant run around the board freely, and it gives you something to do while your marching across the board so those first few turns arent a total waste.

Sorcerer- 170pts
    -Level two
    -BoS and Power Familiar

This guy will have 6 PD and two missiles (flickering fire and fireball) So he will be quite destructive. Either put him in a unit or mount him on a disk or steed if you have the points. Plus he adds a third DD which is rather nice.

If you want to stay with a foot slogger list and you want to use a sorcerer like this let me know and Ill look more into where to skim points off

+ Reply to Thread