Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
-Barded Chaos Steed, Shield
10 Chaos Warriors
-Shields, Standard Bearer
10 Chaos Warriors
-Extra Hand Weapons, Standard Bearer
5 Marauder Horsemen
5 Chaos Warhounds
5 Chaos Knights
Some nice cheap options (one of those maybe or none): Enchanted Shield, Biting Blade or Favour of the Gods.
I personnaly would field at least 12 warriors.
Here's some final more drastic comments (maybe for the best):
- You have to many splitted warriors units for my taste (2x10 C.Warriors). I would choose one main and go for 12 + musi + stand (+ Warbanner if you can). Drop the second one.
- I would drop the 5 Chosen (to slow to flank a unit and to weak to take one up front). If you want another flanker with the chariot, go for a 2nd chariot.
What I would like to see in your list:
- A lvl2 sorcerer (or the equivalent). I see 2 options: scroll caddy (lvl1 + 1xscroll: 3PD,3DD 1scroll) or heavy (lvl2 + Book of Secret + Power Familiar: 6PD,3DD). Mark of Nurgle is a great choice at 1000pts.
- If you take a sorcerer, upgrade your hero to a BSB.
- Spawns, 2 spawns to be exact. If you can fit those in your list, you will have 3 advantages: better deployment, flank or rear protection (unbreakable, they charge in any direction, no going around those) and a great diversion for your oponent.
- 10 Naked Marauders. Use them as a screen for the warriors and also as a great cheap flank protector along with 2 spawns.
I think I have proposed more pts then you can actualy use so I'll stop here.