1.5 K, Brothers From Beyond the Veil - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

1.5 K, Brothers From Beyond the Veil

So, I've got a New list, Brothers from Beyond the Veil. I'm putting it here for storage reasons and to hear your criticisms on it.
    Exalted Hero, Shield, Daemonic Mount, Blasphemous amulet and Favor of the Gods 205
    Chaos Sorcerer, lvl 2, MoN, Skull of Katam 190
    Chaos Sorcerer lvl 2, MoT, Book of Secrets, Power Familiar 190

10 Chaos Warriors, Shields and GW's, Full CMD, War Banner, MoK 265

16 Chaos Marauders, Flails, MoK, Standard Bearer 118

25 Chaos Marauders, LA and Shields, Mark of Nurgle, Musician and Standard Bearer 192

2x5 Chaos Warhounds

5 Chaos Knights, MoT, Standard Bearer, Blasted Standard+warhound costs 340

Last edited by Alvarelbandito; July 21st, 2009 at 11:29. Reason: Corrections

2. Remove Advertisements

Brisbane, Oz
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

205 (x7)

I'm pretty sure Bloodskull Pendant can only go on a guy on foot, or it'd be seen in every list out there. Need to fix that.

It also just looks tiny, but I think that's becuase I run only 2 characters at this points level, so I can fit in a Hellcannon and some Marauder Horsemen. Anyway, I'd use Halberd over GW's on Warriors, I hate to waste that high initiative, plus it's cheaper. I'd be dropping the Standard on the small unit of Marauders, it's just a little easy to steal the free VPs from them.

One unit of Knights will be OK, but I'd look at getting them 6-7 strong. Dropping the Skull of Katam and/or a magic level on that guy will achieve it. If the Blasted Standard works for you, that's cool, but the Banner of Rage works well for me, so I always recomend it.

Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread