5 Horsemen spears 70

5 warhounds 30

5 warhounds 30

3 Dragon Ogres greatweapons 231

5 knights MoS musician standard war banner 260

Chaos Chariot 120

Chaos Warshrine

Total 2242

i dont know about the warchrine becasue of my lack of champions, but i do not know what to put in instead any suggestions?

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorcerer Lord LvL 4 Skull of Katam Rune Sword Chaos Steed 394

Chaos Sorcerer MoS Chaos Steed Spell Familiar LvL 2 156
scroll would be handy
Chaos Sorcerer MoS Chaos Steed Book of Secrets LvL 2 166

scroll or power familiar make this guy much more potent (he becomes like a level3 but better)just curious what lores you pick. I've found that tzeentch and Nurgle are much more potent than the book lores and the extra abilities add some protection to our magic casters

12 Warriors MoN Shields Musician Standard 240

12 Warriors MoN shields Musician Standard 240

10 marauders flails 50great weapons are the same cost and always add strength. If you're charged, you're going last, if you charge, you're probably going first.

10 marauders flails 50

5 horsemen spears 70 flails are just so much better for the cost. I think musicians or mark of slanesh are also needed so they don't run off the board or not charge when you need them to. Maybe drop the 2nd unit of hounds for the points.

5 Horsemen spears 70

5 warhounds 30

5 warhounds 30

3 Dragon Ogres greatweapons 231

5 knights MoS musician standard war banner 260

Chaos Chariot 120

Chaos Warshrine
I don't see how you can run this without mark of slanesh as I would hate to see this run from something that caused fear for just XX pts - same with your chariot. I'd probably just make this a 2nd chariot - running in tandem they can make headaches for your opponent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.