2250 one for all, and all for khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2250 one for all, and all for khorne

hey gamers, i wanted to make a khorne list, don't know if i'm going to make this list for real, i'm first going to make some space wolves, anyway what do ya think of it.

characters
    chaos lord, MoK, jugger, chaos rune sword, collar of khorne, bronze armour of zhrakk, shield

exalted hero, MoK, jugger, aethersword, shield

exalted hero, MoK, axe of khorne, shield

core
    16 chaos warriors, f.c., shields, MoK

14 chaos warriors, f.c., shields, MoK

5 marauder horsemen, MoK, flails, LA

5 marauder horsemen, MoK, flails, LA

5 hounds

5 hounds

special
    5 chaos knights, standard bearer, banner of rage, MoN (knowing i shouldn't, but its better)

11 chosen, f.c., great weapons, MoK, favour of the gods

what do you think of it, i think the tactic is kinda obvious: kill, maim,burn.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allright, I've got some friendly criticism for you.
    Characters-
    First off your chaos lord, I love the runesword and juggernaut and the shield.
    I dont like the bronze armor of Zhrakk and Collar of Khorne; you've already got mr 1; you cant grant anyone your improved leadership of 9 and a 6+ wardsave is really not gonna save you vs an aethersword or anything else that cuts through armor, you're probably dead anyway.
    But I can give you immunity to killing blow and poison from another Combo. Crimson armor of Dargan and Necrotic Phylactery. You now can only be killed multiple snipings from the lore of metal's rule of iron, and you also have mr 1 so its tougher to pull that off than it seems. And things that ignore armor; but I think you can kill em anyway. You can laugh off a direct hit from a cannonball, it'll only do 1 wound, ty crimson armor.

No problems with the second, but the third I'd advise you to get some magic resistance on. Perhaps drop the axe and get a jugger? Or drop the axe and get the collar of khorne and the putrid Glaive? I'd personally convert him into a bsb on a juggernaut with banner of the gods but that would be brutally expensive costing a bit over 300 points. And he might die due to KB but you're going to have that problem anyway unless you want to play guess where KB is coming from and get either Armor of Morrslieb or runeshield. But anyways on to the rest of your list.

No complaints there except I'm worried about the chosen and shooting. And the Chosens' lack of shields. Could you make em' Nurgle too? Your Heros will make up for it; or just give the chosen the blasted standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there, like the list, very khorny Might i suggest you replace your last hero with a scroll-caddy? 'Cause otherwise magics gonna rip through your mighty frenzied ****ers!

Otherwise a nice list. Two juggernauts = Hell yeah!

Cheers!

Manorr
    "Scream your lungs out!"
    Manorr Stormbreaker, the Silent - Lord of Khorne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey there,
    i've taken some of your advise, meanin i'll take the crimson armour on the lord, dropping the collar and the bronze armour. the other exalted hero doesn't need any changes, because i've got cavalry units and hounds to take out magic quickly. and any vampire's can raise what they want, when their general is dead they will crumble anyway. the chosen can stay khorne, just need to put them mostly out or fire.

thanks

+ Reply to Thread