1250 pt. Mixed Chaos army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    82 (x1)

1250 pt. Mixed Chaos army

Alright well, the exalted champion will run with the knights and the sorcerer will go with the marauders.

Heroes

221 - Exalted Hero - Shield, Chaos Steed, Chaos Runesword (+1str, +1WS, +1Attack), Mark of Nurgle, Soporific Musk (+1d6 enemy fleeing, - highest d6)

165 - Sorceror - Level 2, Mark of Nurgle, Power Familiar (+1 power dice)

Core

130 - 20 Marauders - Shields, Full Command, Mark of Slaanesh

120 - 5 Marauder Horsemen - Shields, Flails, Full Command, Mark of Slaanesh

36 - 6 Warhounds

Special

275 - 10 Chosen - Great Weapons, Full Command, Raptorous Standard (doubles or a roll of 1 count as insane courage), Favour of the Gods (+/- 1 on Eye of the Gods)

300 - 5 Chaos Knights - Full Command, Mark of Nurgle, Festering Shroud (non nurgle in combat take toughness test or suffer a wound)

I was going to run this with the two foot units in the middle, the marauder horsemen next to the chosen. On the other side have the wolves screening the knights.

Let me know what you guys think.

cheers,

Black Templar (W/D/L): 4/6/2
    Dark Eldar (W/D/L): 4/1/0
    Warriors of Chaos (W/D/L): 3/0/1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Seems like a fine army, one thing though. Not sure if runesword is your best choice. The extra ws will make him ws 8, so its not that important unless youre facing other ws 9 or 8 charecters which will be rare. Youre basically paying 50 pts for +1 attack and +1 str. Instead of runesword i would either go axe of khorne for +1 str and killing blow if you want him to take out charecters, or aether sword so he can take out charecters and enemy knights, as I doubt you will be encountering too much ward save on characters probably mostly armour saves.

Other then that army looks good, I really like festering shroud in these small games think it improves its potential, as losing a couple models will really make a difference!

+ Reply to Thread