Fast, dragon-led 2250 :) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Fast, dragon-led 2250 :)

list first, explanations later

Heroes:
    Sorc Lord - MoN, lvl 4, Spell Familiar, Collar of Khorne, Scroll, Bloodcurdling Roar, Enchanted Shield, Chaos Dragon

Exalted - BSB, MoT, Disk, Banner of the Gods, Shield

Sorc - lvl 2, Power Familiar

Core:
    5 Marauder Horse - MoS, Flails, Musi
    5 Marauder Horse - MoS, Throwing Axes, Mus
    5 Marauder Horse - MoS, Throwing Axes, Mus
    5 Puppies
    5 Puppies

Special:
    5 Knights - MoS, Musi
    3 DOs - GWs

Rare:
    Giant - MoS

Explanation:

Sorc Lord - Well i've always wanted to irritate people with a dragon tbh sorc lord will flap about casting spells, roaring at things, dragon with breathe at things. nurgle seems to have the most utility... RGR bombs, regen, buboes sniping, short range plague squall

BSB - As i have no static combat res anywhere on the board this little guy is there to provide stubborny goodness wherever its needed (secondary terror bomb as well) will most likely float near the DOs and Knights

Sorc - prolly take death magic, extra p. dice for lord

Puppies - screening/redirecting units

MoS Horsemen - redirectors, baiters, march blockers, flankers

Knights - Anvil Unit, with MoS and possible stubborn from BSB these guys should never break

DOs - hammer unit, these guys kill things. period. also, scary unit on table should draw some fire away from flappy lord

Giant - makes cannons think, amusement factor

Last edited by VampireCabbage; October 2nd, 2009 at 16:09.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ran a very similar list not too long ago and it was very sick along with being the most fun game I have experienced.

I ran the nurgle sorc on dragon and it was very effective. Instead of having an exalted which I find to be a huge waste of points and not fitting for the list, I ran with 2 support MoT casters for flickering spam and I came packed with rod of torment/banner of wrath(on knights). Very hard magic phase for your opponent to control along with the breathe/shooting of the dragon.

I ran 3 groups of horsemen completely naked. Using them to basically take over the warhounds slot. Used 2 groups of knights with the giant giving your opponent even more trouble to think about.

Very fun and effective.

+ Reply to Thread