Dear fellow Chaotic LO residents,

This morning I got talked into partaking in a 500pts tournament coming sunday with this set of rules (specific for my WoC band):
Max. 500pts.
1 Hero only
Hero max. 150 pts.
Min. 2 Max 4 units (excl. hero)
Min. 1 Core choice, you can take 1 Special OR Rare choice
No magic banners
Only 1 warmachine or chariot
No special chars

And most importantly: all units have to be painted with AT LEAST 3 colours. With these rules I set to make the following two list. My question to you guys is, which do you think the strongerst? Or if you both think both lists are meh, what would your list look like?

List 1:
Exalted w/ shield on Barded Steed, Mark of Slaanesh.
136pts

6 Horsemen w/ flails and Mark of Khorne
120 pts

6 Horsemen w/ flails and Mark of Khorne
120 pts

5 Horsemen w/ flails and Mark of Slaanesh
90 pts

5 Warhounds

Grand total: 496pts
This set up forces me to paint a lot of marauders extra, since I do have 15 horsemen, but 3 of them are musicians, 1 a bannerman and 1 unit champion (which incidently will be uses as my Exalted, he goes on an old barded steed model). A lot of attacks, but as tough as a paper tiger. It might cut you up, but it folds rather fast.

List 2:

Exalted w/ add. hand weapon on a barded steed, Mark of Slaanesh
135 pts

85 pts

85 pts

3 Dragon Ogres

total: 500pts

Yes. A lot less models, but a strong unit as center. The Dragon Ogres cause Fear, which affects at least 15 of the 22 tournament armies (the rest are 3 DoC and 4 Vamps). The would be my anvil while the faster horsemen should be lined up as flankers.

--
In both lists my hero will be hunting for other heroes, while companioned by 5 Slaaneshi marauders. Both list are almost completely immune to fear/terror/panic (as long as my missiles keep on being frenzied). One list might suffer from frenzy, the other might suffer from its low amount of models.

I have around 36 hours to decide on my entry. Which should it be?