Got a Second? Competetive? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got a Second? Competetive?

Playing a Dark Elf player In a couple days and I am making my list. So here it is:

Heroes

Sorcerer- Lvl 2, Book Of Secrets, Dispel Scroll 165
    Sorcerer- Lvl 2, Infernal Puppet 155
    Exalted Hero- Addn Hand Weapon, Mark Of Khorne, Juggernaut of Khorne, Golden Eye of Tzeentch 179
    Core

25x Marauders- Light Armour, Shields, FC, MoS 180
    13x Warriors- Shields, MoS, Musc, Std Bearer, War Banner 256
    5x Marauder Horsemen- Shields, Spears, Javelins, MoS 90
    5x Marauder Horsemen- Shields, Spears, Javelins, MoS 90
    8x Warhounds xx
    8x Warhounds xx
    Special

5x Knights- Musc, Std Bearer, Banner of Rage 275
    5x Knights- Musc, Std Bearer, MoT, Blasted Standard 290
    3x Dragon Ogres- Addn Hand Weapon 219

Since it is Elves I didnt think it would be necessary to give the D. Ogres Great Weapons. Please give me your thoughts! Thanks.

Armies: 40k: Imperial Guard, Orks Fantasy: Skaven

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

im not to sure if you should go magic heavy againts DE. They will just render your wizards useless in my opinion(unless you know he doesnt use magic), Idd drop them to lvl 1 and get 2 scrolls. Then bulk up the warriors with the spares. I just know that magic usually never works againts them as they usually have alot of wizards or ring of hotek.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Produced Music<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Donations Welcome$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont really like the idea of 2 lvl 2s and an exalted. I say you either pick magic and go heavier with it or completely turn away from it. I dont really like exalteds at all against DE as they really cant take any fighty characters or assassins in challenges and basic units can kill the casters easily. Flickering fire is very devastating and an amazing counter to hydras and darkriders and can bypass the defense of hotek easy.

I am also uneasy about the marauder and warrior blocks. Your objective should be to get across the map as soon as possible to avoid getting shot up, and these will probly get left in the dust. I would trim the spears/javelins off the horsemen, they will die first round of shooting against a smart DE.

Good call on the Dogres, add hw is the way to go against DE. Your knights are solid except I would not go mot/blasted. The points there are fairly blown dont expect these to take shooting fire. If you are that worried about knights getting shot at MoN is an amazing counter against the shooting. Rapid fire/long range/MoN usually leaves them hitting on 6s or 7s.

2c

+ Reply to Thread