Well, after some deliberation, this is my first attempt at a 7th Ed. Chaos list. Seems like it should be solid in my head, but comment and critique is not only desired but welcomed.

Chaos Lord Kragan
Mark of Khorne, Chaos Runesword, Crimson Armour of Dargan, Favour of the Gods
Juggernaut of Khorne

380 points
Not sure if this is the best loadout for a Khorne Lord or not but it seems decent. He's going to be joining a unit of Knights for extra killingness.

5 Knights of Chaos (The Malificent Knights)
Mark of Khorne, Standard Bearer, Blasted Standard

290 points
Blasted Standard to keep my Lord and my Knights a bit more protected from missile fire, and ready for their close-up.

Exalted Hero Orich the Brazen
Mark of Khorne, Bronze Armour of Zhrakk, Sword of Battle, Juggernaut

220 points
This guy might be overkill. He will also join a unit of Knights. Perhaps on the opposing flank.

5 Knights of Chaos (The Brazen Band)
Mark of Khorne, Standard Bearer, War Banner

275 points
That should be enough hitting, I hope.

2x6 Marauder Horsemen of Khorne w/ flails

240 points
The dreaded flank chargers.

23 Marauders w/ FC, light armor, shield, Mark of Slaanesh

160 points
In that unit goes
Duc d'Flambeau
Chaos Sorcerer
2x Dispel Scroll

135 points
Scroll caddy.

24 Marauders w/FC, light armor, shield, Mark of Slaanesh

166 points
Second block because I like symmetry.

Chaos Warshrine
130 points

Will probably be lined up right next to my Lord's unit to give him a boost at the beginning of the fight, then heading up by the blocks.

I have another version of this list that includes a second Sorceror with a Puppet and reduces Kragan to merely a Exalted Hero. It really depends on how much magic I have to face. From eyeing the local meta-game today I'm thinking this might be somewhat competitive until someone goes all Dark Elf/Horrors of Tzeentch on me.