All Comers Footsloggers WoC [2250] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

96 (x1)

All Comers Footsloggers WoC [2250]

Well it's been quite some time since I did not post my army list. I have been using about the same list for quite some time now. I actually got tired of the all cavalry / heavy magic setup. This list is pretty simple to use I usually field my main 3 infantry blocks in the center with the rest on the flanks. It's a great list to play with or against and it is also strong enough for any tournament (but I don't expect to finish first).

Exalted Hero, MoT, Steed, Shield, Axe of Khorne; 186
    Exalted Hero, BSB, MoS, Steed of Slaanesh, Shield, Flail, Armour of Morrslieb, Necrotic Phylactery; 219
    Chaos Sorcerer, MoT, Disc, Enchanted Shield, Golden Eye, Bloodcurdling Roar; 185
    Chaos Sorcerer, Steed, 2x Dispel Scrolls; 151

The disc sorcerer, is my main warmachine hunter but he can also deal with heavy cavalry with Roar. My other sorcerer usually act as a champion for the marauder block. My general is usually there to kill other hero in challenge with is axe. The BSB is built to act on his own like a disc hero (but he hides in unit until the last minute to attack warmachines or chariot).

15 Chaos Warriors, MoS, Full Command, War Banner, Shield; 305
    15 Chaos Warriors, MoS, Full Command, Rapturous Standard, Shield, Great Weapons; 330
    24 Marauders, MoS, Full Command, LA & Shield; 174

5 Chaos Warhounds
    5 Chaos Warhounds
    5 Marauder Horsemen, Musician, LA, Flail; 86

5 Chaos Knights, MoT, Musician, Blasted Banner; 290

I use my knights as flanking unit. For some strange reasons, my opponent always shoots them... My horsemen could benefit from throwing axe instead, but I am not convince yet. [If] They hit a lot harder this way.

Chaos Spawn

Pool dice: 4
    Dispel dice: 4 + 2 DS
    Wounds: 90

Last edited by dapredator66; January 27th, 2010 at 01:21.

+ Reply to Thread