Hey everyone, I have been toying with a few ideas for my WOC army, I was inspired by a thread about medium calv so i decided to give it a try. I put it together in a hurry and its filled with things i've wanted to try. I'd like to hear what everyone has to say about it!

Lords 665
Chaos Sorcerer
Level 2
Mark of Nurgle
Blasphemous Amulet
165 (with big marauder group)

Chaos Sorcerer
Level 2
Mark of Tzeentch
Power Familiar
Book of Secrets
190 (Not sure where to put him, was thinking with the small Marauder group, he will probably kill himself with miscast before combat any way)

Chaos Sorcerer
Level 2
Bloodcurdling Roar
Daemonic Mount
190 (with Medium Cav group, should add some impact to their CC phase)

Chaos Sorcerer
Level 2
120 (Suggestions on what to do with him? I was interested to see how a Sorcerer will do without any extra equipment, I was thinking in the small marauder group as well)

Core 498
10 Marauder Horsemen
10 Light armor
10 Spears
Mark of Slaanesh
170 (I plan to use this as a center to my army, should have some impact and staying power, would a command be worth it?)

20 Marauders
Mark of Slaanesh
20 Great Weapons
Marauder Chieftan
118 (I have learned to love these guys, they almost never run from anything so opponents have to kill them to the man, great tarpit unit)

12 Chaos Marauders
12 Flails
Mark of Khorne
90 (pretty simple flanking unit)

5 dogs
5 dogs
5 dogs
5 dogs
120 (love my screens)

Special 410
5 Chaos Knight
Mark of Nurgle
230 (I hate using what everyone else ueses... buuuut I can't resist)

3 Ogres
Chaos Armour
Great Weapon
Mark of Nurgle
180 (Compliments the Merc Ogre feel, Nurgle helps deal with Ogres big weakness... WS )

Rare 435
Golgfag’s ogres 285
3 Ogres (I bought the expensive models and feel obligated to use them, Golgfag is pretty nasty though... practically an exalted hero)

2 Chaos Spawn
2 Mark of Slaanesh
150 (hopeing to overwhelm people with multi W models)

I think this list has enough wierd things in it to keep it interesting, but will still hopefully keep me semi competitive.
It may be a while before i get to playtest it but I would like to hear any C&C on it