<3000 2000 Pt magic heavy list non-cheesy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

2000 Pt magic heavy list non-cheesy

first of all, we have a house rule that one may go 10 points over the limit - therefore this list becomes legal at 2006 points. i have one problem though - i have one core choice too little, would anyone suggest what i should change (and dont make the options to costy irl, since i am not rich atm)

I will be playing agianst my friends who will run a high elf prince and cavalry, skaven and beastmen

there is something which i wont change, and that is the 12 warriors, 20 marauders and 5 knights, since they are from the battalion box.

btw i do not like nurgle marked units unless they are sorcs.

my sorc lord will be my general. The point with this army is bringing the enemies leadership down - and when facing armies with immune to psychology, just pick "machinegun" spells for the sorcs.

If you would like to give the army an exalted hero, i have considered this configuration, you can suggest changes at will: exalted hero, mos, filth mace, bronze armor of zhakk, steed of slaneesh/monstrous mount, soporific musk

(g) Sorc Lord: LVL 4, power familiar, golden eye of tzeentch, rod of torment, conjoined, barded steed (lore of death)
    Sorc: lvl 2, Mon, 2 x dispel scroll, barded steed
    Sorc: lvl 2, MoS, infernal puppet, enchanted shield, barded steed
    Exalted hero: BSB doom totem, halberd, shield, fury of the blood god (goes with chosen)
    10 Chaos Warhounds: poisoned attacks
    20 chaos marauders: mos, light armor, shields
    12 Chaos warriors: Great weapons, MOS, shield
    5 Chaos knights: MoT, sb: banner of rage
    6 chosen: MoT, halberd + shield, champion: favour of the gods, SB: Blasted Banner
    2 Spawn: MoS

This reached 2006 points

Last edited by Kail; April 11th, 2010 at 17:07. Reason: forgot something - and fixed font size

+ Reply to Thread