<2000 1500pt Combat Oriented - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

1500pt Combat Oriented

After playing a 1500pt list with a magic focus I realised that its never going to have the kind of effect that it does in the larger scale games where having a lord level caster really makes a difference.

To that end, I've changed my 1500pt list ot the below, essentially, the MoK hero will join the MoK knights (giving them MR(1) in the process) and the other hero will join the other knights (giving them MR(2) in the process) along with the 2 scrolls and 3 pool dispel dice this should give me enough magic defence to weather anything that could be thrown at them in the turn or two it takes to get them where it really matters - breaking faces

The marauder unit fills the core slot, provides ablative wounds for the sorc and sits in a corner holding a table edge

Characters:
    Exalted Hero:
    MoK, Jugger, Shield, Runesword 230pts Pumps out 6 WS6 S6 plus 3 WS5 S5 attacks a round

Exalted Hero: BSB, MoS, Steed, Shield, Flail, Collar of Khorne, Favor of the Gods 195pts

Sorceror: 2 Scrolls 135pts

Core:
    5 Marauder Horsemen:
    MoK, Flails 105pts

10 Marauders: Musician 44pts

5 Warhounds xxpts

5 Warhounds xxpts

Special:
    5 Knights:
    MoK, Std 250pts

5 Knights: MoN, Std 250pts

3 Dragon Ogres: Great Weapons 231pts

Last edited by VampireCabbage; April 12th, 2010 at 13:20. Reason: stupid formatting

+ Reply to Thread