<3000 my grande 2200 pts fun list :D. do you like it? please give me your thoughts. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my grande 2200 pts fun list :D. do you like it? please give me your thoughts.

Hello,
    I wanted to build a list with things I really like. well ..... I LOVE chaos warriors. joined bij some bad ass characters....
    And everything that has a great armour save and looks good .
    What do you think? could this list work?

Warriors of chaos army list 2.200 pts.

Characters:
    - 1 Lord of chaos + great weapon + helm of the many eyes + collar of korne + mark of tzeentch = 282 Pts.
    - 1 Exalted of chaos + halberd + shield + battle standard bearer = 144 Pts.
    - 1 Exalted of chaos + shield + flail + mark of tzeentch + golden eye of tzeentch + disc of tzeentch = 174 Pts.
    - 1 Sorcerer + dispel scroll + dispel scroll = 135 Pts.
    I know the helm on the lord isn't adviseble (is that a word ). But I want to try it out for a change. The lord is the great leader. And I wanted to have someone bear his banner into the enemy lines. This is were the bsb steps in. For fluf and gaming reasons I love him.
    The disc rider is against war machines/small units etc. I tried not to spent to much points on each character.

Core:
    - 17 Chaos warriors + shields + halberds + standard bearer + champion + mark of slaanesh = 323 Pts.
    - 17 Chaos warriors + shields + halberds + standard bearer + champion + mark of slaanesh = 323 Pts.
    - 5 Marauder horsemen + flails + mark of slaanesh = 85 Pts.
    - 5 Marauder horsemen + flails + mark of slaanesh = 85 Pts.
    - 6 Warhounds.
    - 6 Warhounds.

I know that most of you find warriors in 2X6 better. And then you have a point. But the thing is I like my warriors is a larger number. With 3X6 they really look like a big strong unit of killers, instead of a thin line of warriors. So that's my main reason I field warriors in 3X6.

Special:
    - 6 Chaos knights + standard bearer + mark of korne = 290 Pts.
    - 6 Chaos knights + standard bearer + mark of korne = 290 Pts.

Well, do you like it? I think this could be a hard list.also it looks nice on the battlefield.
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Son of Bretonnia; May 19th, 2010 at 23:17.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody wants to reply?????

+ Reply to Thread